Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It news you dumbfukk I didn’t realize I had to be a a fukkin Stan to share my opinion.

Enjoy your echo chamber and go back to your circle jerk praising Xbox’s poor decisions to pump up their floundering 1st party games division.
I mean it’s common sense if I’m not interested or do not care about something I see posted, my first instinct wouldnt be to shyt on it just because it doesn’t mean anything to me but that’s that Stan logic that you claim you aren’t apart of tho right? Please explain what makes this a poor decision for Microsoft who y’all love to bring up about them not “having any games” to purchase a number of studios to actually make the games that they so called need so bad. I’ll wait

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No, they won't

Fallout 4 and fallout 76 were trash

Bethesda does good single player campaigns and Wolfenstein a always attract the Nazi crowd but it's to niche. Not enough.

Had they got Bethesda and WB wed have a problem

Skyrim sold 20 million units. Fallout 4 was the highest selling game in the franchise at 13 million units.

Its going to sell consoles.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
q78cop0phio51.jpg

God damn:picard:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"I'm not a stan i just game alot":mjgrin:

I've also been very vocal about being a Xbox stan.

You've got the wrong guy.:manny:
I’m a “stan” but haven’t created hardly any threads and even gave PS5 props...

Its clowns like him and a select few others that have been consistently making this forum toxic af with it’s PS stanning...

now that they’re getting shytted on they’re complaining and its :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
fallout 76 has come out since then though. i would say maybe being bought out would be for the best for them, butlooking at whats going on at 343 doesnt inspire hope. and the fallout/elder scrolls modding community is not gonna be happy either

They got the Wolfenstein team too(all of the PS3/PS4 Wolfenstein games were great sans Young blood). Sometimes great studios make flops, I give them a pass for 76 and Young blood, but the track record for these studios are undeniable.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
somebody on reddit said it, but it makes you realize this console wars stuff is total bullshyt

microsoft could buy literally any studio if they were really serious about gaming :dead:

like they could dead ass buy ubisoft, 2k, and EA tomorrow without any effort :dead:

That’s not quite how it works lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
somebody on reddit said it, but it makes you realize this console wars stuff is total bullshyt

microsoft could buy literally any studio if they were really serious about gaming :dead:

like they could dead ass buy ubisoft, 2k, and EA tomorrow without any effort :dead:
Microsoft has enough cash right now to buy Sony itself. Sony' market cap is $93 billion Microsoft has $136 billion in cash sitting on the books. Nintendo's market cap is $65 billion. They could get bought and there'd be more change left over than most companies have on the books.