Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nope not the same. The Italian mob was damn near irrelevant by the late 90s. Plus those dudes back then weren't running around with Italians like that. And you're bringing up 30 years ago?
In 2024 ya'll got Mexicans running around on the West Coast saying nikka and partaking in Black culture while simultaneously practicing racism against Black people.:beli:
:dead: :dead: :dead:.... The Mafia was not irrelevant.....why did East coast rappers choose to glorify them if they were so irrelevant??....what's even more funnier is you all jumped on the blood and crip wave after clowning it for all thise years.....

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mexicans got mad at B-Real for doing vato with snoop dog. because snoop says vato. but they can use the n word. i have no issues with them dudes but the hypocrisy is weird.

Sensitive and looking for a reason to be hurt.

IMG-8697.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Who has the podcast link? I can't find it, but muhfukkas care so, its gotta be SOMEWHERE... I mean SOMEBODY was listenining. These random ass Mexicans ain't gon act right til we monitor their every word...

Come up off that link :ufdup:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Mexicans got mad at B-Real for doing vato with snoop dog. because snoop says vato. but they can use the n word. i have no issues with them dudes but the hypocrisy is weird.

Because they respect themselves/their culture more. We made it “ok” to use our slur in music and for others to use it. “A” vs “hard R” lol

We invited the disrespect from others. Other cultures don’t let us do that.

The fault lies with the Black ppl who made this ok. The culprits are mainly from our most popular music genre :sas2: