Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What the f*ck is in the waters over there on the west coast, them Mexicans over there are dumb as fukk not only are these guys are openly racist and prejudice but they also want in on FBA culture.

That's not unique to West Coast Mexicans, tons of people who are outsiders of the Afram ethnicity/culture have/do/are on that same wave of thinking.

Italian (Americans) are arguably more:mjpls:than even, anglo-white americans but that didn't stop them from appropriating Afram DooWop music

tX1tjrs.jpg

hDUnrkh.jpg

9xJat4B.jpg

YCBZe48.jpg

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Has no one figured out the source of the clip/name of the podcast? I'm trying to see their page get roasted.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't see where he said anything wrong. Maybe if we still had that kinda pride we wouldn't be getting fukked over all the time by every race we extend our hands to.

Right now people are trippin cause one of them mexican rappers said he would trip if his daughter brought a Black guy home, but he raps with Blacks and said he wasn't racist. I don't have a problem with that either. I would trip if any of my kids came home with anything other than Black because they were brought up better than that.

Black people need to get back to having pride about being Black and stop being so accepting of everyone.
He didn’t say anything wrong, but that’s the point. His racial pride will prevent him from doing certain things or making certain deals.
While most of our entertainers don’t have this mentality

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think a much better question is, why the fukk do LA rappers keep propping up Surenos???

You'll never hear them push Nortenos, the Mexicans who actually program with Black people, but they stay pushing their mutual opps like a bunch of fukking idiots.:what:

That's why Southern Mexicans are so damn entitled. Y'all been kissing their ass forever, all while Black people been demographically shrinking in California and will become irrelevant by the end of this century.
In originally from Fresno, which is Norte & Bulldog central. Maybe you talking some jail alliance, but black folks in the Central Valley don't f*ck with Nortes & Bulldogs in everyday life:hhh:

Here in LA, and maybe I'm out of the loop, but which rappers give props and love to Surenos in music? :patrice:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t say anything wrong, but that’s the point. His racial pride will prevent him from doing certain things or making certain deals.
While most of our entertainers don’t have this mentality
That's why we don't look to entertainers as any type of standard to live up to, especially when it comes to racial matters.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's why we don't look to entertainers as any type of standard to live up to, especially when it comes to racial matters.
You’re absolutely right, but unfortunately we see that entertainers still have far too much influence 🤷🏾‍♀️

But beyond that, politicians, activists, etc spouting “Black & Brown” continue to influence many as well

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh has ANYBODY found the damn podcast link?! :dahell: I'm finna stay on this shyt ALL YEAR til we know. Otherwise, how do yall know yall aren't outraged over some shyt that isn't even real? :usure: We've seen that countless times, usually dating scenarios.

NO MORE getting mad at random folks you never heard about, never listened to, never planned to listen to, never will listen again... just to forget them the moment there's another random person to get mad at. These b*stards got yall on a yoyo :hhh:

FIND THE DAMN LINK

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Breh has ANYBODY found the damn podcast link?! :dahell: I'm finna stay on this shyt ALL YEAR til we know. Otherwise, how do yall know yall aren't outraged over some shyt that isn't even real? :usure: We've seen that countless times, usually dating scenarios.

NO MORE getting mad at random folks you never heard about, never listened to, never planned to listen to, never will listen again... just to forget them the moment there's another random person to get mad at. These b*stards got yall on a yoyo :hhh:

FIND THE DAMN LINK
it's from the Foo Community channel on Youtube. They took the whole video down from that episode for obvious reasons.

that dude posted the link to the live and the whole video is gone now.

but it's definitely from their podcast. The fat fukk that doing the most talking is named La Eyekon

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
it's from the Foo Community channel on Youtube. They took the whole video down from that episode for obvious reasons.

that dude posted the link to the live and the whole video is gone now.

but it's definitely from their podcast. The fat fukk that doing the most talking is named La Eyekon

How many previous episodes have you listened to? Are you finna stay on they neck?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How many previous episodes have you listened to? Are you finna stay on they neck?
you sound like you need a mental health checkup. You're posts are always all over the place. A minute ago you were calling the clip fake, now you're switching to asking if i'm going to cyber stalk a mexican the way you cyber stalk Tariq.

seek help.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
you sound like you need a mental health checkup. You're posts are always all over the place. A minute ago you were calling the clip fake, now you're switching to asking if i'm going to cyber stalk a mexican the way you cyber stalk Tariq.

seek help.
No I said HOW DO YOU KNOW THE CLIP ISN'T FAKE cause brehs were just going along with it without asking any questions. And we do this every damn day. YOU made the thread, but all of a sudden it's "cyber stalking" to actually keep up with the bullshyt you wanted us to care about.

Now we know, and I had to press to provide brehs more clarity on it. Wtf was the point, to get mad??? And then what? :dwillhuh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No I said HOW DO YOU KNOW THE CLIP ISN'T FAKE cause brehs were just going along with it without asking any questions. And we do this every damn day. YOU made the thread, but all of a sudden it's "cyber stalking" to actually keep up with the bullshyt you wanted us to care about.

Now we know, and I had to press to provide brehs more clarity on it. Wtf was the point, to get mad??? And then what? :dwillhuh:
google.com

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
google.com
Its YOUR thread breh, YOU are Google.
What are brehs supposed to do about this aside from get mad and forget about it once they find something else to get mad about? Brehs can't stay on top of them right? That's "cyberstalking"