A Charlotte Call Center Served It’s 👫🏿 Employees Fried Chicken And Watermelon For Juneteenth 🍗 🍉

Do you consider this fake outrage?

• Yes, fake outrage

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not fake outrage, it is legit cause for concern

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It's always the stereotypical BS.

Funny thing is, they love both of those things as much as we do. Crackers love to do this ish too. Do the racist ish that they KNOW is racist, then when you call it out, wanna start gaslighting you, apologizing and acting like they had no idea how this could be perceived as racist. But they will learn from it and grow moving forward.

That passive-aggressive mess:stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These white employers gotta learn that including watermelon in any event celebrating black history will be perceived as racist. I don't know if they are trying to be intentionally racist, probably just getting food they think black people like.

I don't have a problem with employers serving soul food to celebrate black history, but watermelon should never be an option, and fried chicken is pushing the limits but probably wouldn't offend if served without watermelon.

Too much racist imagery from the jim crow era showing sambos eating watermelon to not take offense to that shyt.

Personally I hate watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe>>>

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The point is to rile us up and get us angry. Then they can act like we are over-reacting and are unreasonable. The real solution to this is to not react, and not attend. That way, their little plans are avoided and their money spent on an outcome they do not desire.

They love to see us angry, because that lets them know they still have a hold on us mentally.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Fucc what these swagless saltine crackers think. Im gonna enjoy my chicken. They in Charlotte too? Was it Bojangles? Shiiidd..

upload images