Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Its gonna be a funny for the whole next year to see who and who doesn't get the culture pass from neckbeards

horizon

Veteran
Daps
People did push back though.:comeon:
And again:

You would never see something like this happen in NY. This is insane. The Cali Mexicans will straight up copy Black culture and then turn around and say some crazy shyt like this.:wtf:
In New York you have everyone saying the n word and black people encouraging it :gucci:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Its YOUR thread breh, YOU are Google.
What are brehs supposed to do about this aside from get mad and forget about it once they find something else to get mad about? Brehs can't stay on top of them right? That's "cyberstalking"
You have lost the plot. So he has to imbibe their entire podcast history in order to ascertain whether or not the linked clip is real? You have let your hatred of FBA/ADOS cloud your judges to where you are willing to allow actual disrespect from non blacks so that you can shyt on FBAs? You calling it some internet ass shyt but aren't you on the internet my nikka? Why are you making excuses for the racist cholos on the podcast?
nikkas haven't forgotten shyt. This is one more link in a very long chain that some of our POC friends don't like us, resent our cultural influence, and have no respect for us. This topic has been discussed many times on the Coli. But you so eager to score weirdo internet ass nikka points that you are willing overlook actual non blacks talking shyt just to mock some internet acronym and movement. Weird fukking behavior "Buddy"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You have lost the plot. So he has to imbibe their entire podcast history in order to ascertain whether or not the linked clip is real? You have let your hatred of FBA/ADOS cloud your judges to where you are willing to allow actual disrespect from non blacks so that you can shyt on FBAs? You calling it some internet ass shyt but aren't you on the internet my nikka? Why are you making excuses for the racist cholos on the podcast?
nikkas haven't forgotten shyt. This is one more link in a very long chain that some of our POC friends don't like us, resent our cultural influence, and have no respect for us. This topic has been discussed many times on the Coli. But you so eager to score weirdo internet ass nikka points that you are willing overlook actual non blacks talking shyt just to mock some internet acronym and movement. Weird fukking behavior "Buddy"
Weird fukking behavior is spending every damn week indulging content from random NON Black Americans and really thinking that behavior 'for the people' :dead: meaningless shyt at that. From folks yall DON'T care about. You'll forget about it im two days.

":sadcam: hE sAiD hE WiShEs MeXiCaNs pErForMeD" -- okay and?! :mjlol: they didn't and they hopefully never will. Boohoo? :pachaha: I don't get yall

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Weird fukking behavior is spending every damn week indulging content from random NON Black Americans and really thinking that behavior 'for the people' :dead: meaningless shyt at that. From folks yall DON'T care about. You'll forget about it im two days.

":sadcam: hE sAiD hE WiShEs MeXiCaNs pErForMeD" -- okay and?! :mjlol: they didn't and they hopefully never will. Boohoo? :pachaha: I don't get yall
You done took this FBA trolling shyt too far. Lemme guess, if Dylan Roof had a podcast back in 2014 talking about how nikkas are the root of all evil, you sounding like you would've dismissed discussion of the shyt under the guise of, "it's just one goofy cac on the internet, he ain't gonna do shyt, you nikkas will move on in 2 days."
:why:
I ain't with Tariq but he don't have shyt to do with this goofy ass failed rapper feeling confident enough to hop on his podcast, with a bytch called Negra mind you, to open his taco and hate on an AA cultural event he couldn't even be bothered to google beforehand. It ain't all Mexicans but fukk the ones who feel like this bytch. All of the internet is essentially discussing events and moments that will essentially be forgotten. There is nothing wrong with tracking other groups or individuals who talk crazy about us.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You done took this FBA trolling shyt too far. Lemme guess, if Dylan Roof had a podcast back in 2014 talking about how nikkas are the root of all evil, you sounding like you would've dismissed discussion of the shyt under the guise of, "it's just one goofy cac on the internet, he ain't gonna do shyt, you nikkas will move on in 2 days."
kobe-bryant-what.gif
The hell are you doing equating Dylan Roof to some Mexican saying he wishes Kendrick Lamar had some Mexican rappers at a Juneteenth concert?

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
kobe-bryant-what.gif
The hell are you doing equating Dylan Roof to some Mexican saying he wishes Kendrick Lamar had some Mexican rappers at a Juneteenth concert?
"Weird fukking behavior is spending every damn week indulging content from random NON Black Americans and really thinking that behavior 'for the people' :dead: meaningless shyt at that. From folks yall DON'T care about. You'll forget about it im two days."
Your words. So if you ain't peep game now, you wouldn't have peeped game then.
:yeshrug:
This fat fukking taco eater ain't just some Mexican. He got a platform and I imagine some listeners. Him and that bytch American Cholo constantly disrespect AAs and are constantly attacking the right of AAs to even discuss reparations. These non nikkas clique up with the Aryan brotherhood in prison, fukk makes you think they wouldn't link up on the outside if some shyt pop off? It ain't too much of a stretch to go from you don't deserve shyt to you don't deserve to live anymore.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They outnumber Black ppl, and basically brainwashed enough of them to be either cool with it or scared to say something

It don't seem the same in Texas

I blame the gang atmosphere

Biggest city in Texas (Houston) is 25% black. LA is 8-9% black. That's a massive difference. I'm not sure people really get how different LA is because we just assume every major city has around the same percentage of black people. Hispanics run LA and they do NOT get along with black people. I'm not shytting on all Hispanics, my girl is Hispanic - I'm just talking about LA. One of the biggest rap stations there (Power 106) doesn't have any black DJs or hosts. Big Boy left and it became all Hispanic.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Biggest city in Texas (Houston) is 25% black. LA is 8-9% black. That's a massive difference. I'm not sure people really get how different LA is because we just assume every major city has around the same percentage of black people. Hispanics run LA and they do NOT get along with black people. I'm not shytting on all Hispanics, my girl is Hispanic - I'm just talking about LA. One of the biggest rap stations there (Power 106) doesn't have any black DJs or hosts. Big Boy left and it became all Hispanic.
Facts

They consolidate power and block everyone else out

Any Black person taking up for them is a c00n at this point

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"Weird fukking behavior is spending every damn week indulging content from random NON Black Americans and really thinking that behavior 'for the people' :dead: meaningless shyt at that. From folks yall DON'T care about. You'll forget about it im two days."
Your words. So if you ain't peep game now, you wouldn't have peeped game then.
:yeshrug:
This fat fukking taco eater ain't just some Mexican. He got a platform and I imagine some listeners. Him and that bytch American Cholo constantly disrespect AAs and are constantly attacking the right of AAs to even discuss reparations. These non nikkas clique up with the Aryan brotherhood in prison, fukk makes you think they wouldn't link up on the outside if some shyt pop off? It ain't too much of a stretch to go from you don't deserve shyt to you don't deserve to live anymore.
Learn how to read the room breh. People are mad that he said he wishes Kendrick brought out Mexicans for Juneteenth. You're the only person talking about the threat of murder/hate crimes