Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I think a much better question is, why the fukk do LA rappers keep propping up Surenos???

You'll never hear them push Nortenos, the Mexicans who actually program with Black people, but they stay pushing their mutual opps like a bunch of fukking idiots.:what:

That's why Southern Mexicans are so damn entitled. Y'all been kissing their ass forever, all while Black people been demographically shrinking in California and will become irrelevant by the end of this century.

Cause ain't no Noreteños in SoCal.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I missed no point.
They do what they are allowed to because issa easy lick.
That does not mean they are supposed to.
I will not be arguing about this.
Being more vocal about it will lead to another setback.
What we gotta be vocal 'bout gatekeeping our culture for?

Can't gatekeep if ya mouth open. Stop being vocal with them.
Why we always gotta have an open discussion about something we should be doing in private among ourselves?

We done here.
I’m not saying we shouldn’t be vocal or gatekeep. What I’m saying is they are doing what they are allowed to do because WE ALLOWED IT.

That’s all. That’s why they feel comfortable expecting a seat at our table. Because we invited them to it. No one else invites us into their culture like that.

What you’re talking about is course correcting, which I’m all for. I just think some ppl act confused as to why they are so comfortable acting like this. Because WE (meaning hiphop artists) gave them a pass to the culture.

We can definitely tell them to fall back, I just want folks to be honest about how we got here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Unlike all the other Latino communities, Mexicans actually used to have the land. They have a different kind of entitlement.....the real kind. But they should be directing that energy to crackers, not us. There's a reason the FBI went so hard against the Panthers once they started to get with the Rainbow Coalition.

Them being so set against Black folk is cause they actually SEE themselves as cacs (some of them are). The brown George Lopez looking ones, though.... :mjlol:

They're one of the more racially confused communities on the planet.
That coalition was filled with agents that brought the Panthers down. That's why we say we have no allies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What the f*ck is in the waters over there on the west coast, them Mexicans over there are dumb as fukk not only are these guys are openly racist and prejudice but they also want in on FBA culture.
They outnumber Black ppl, and basically brainwashed enough of them to be either cool with it or scared to say something

It don't seem the same in Texas

I blame the gang atmosphere

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

How they really feel :sas2:

I don't see where he said anything wrong. Maybe if we still had that kinda pride we wouldn't be getting fukked over all the time by every race we extend our hands to.

Right now people are trippin cause one of them mexican rappers said he would trip if his daughter brought a Black guy home, but he raps with Blacks and said he wasn't racist. I don't have a problem with that either. I would trip if any of my kids came home with anything other than Black because they were brought up better than that.

Black people need to get back to having pride about being Black and stop being so accepting of everyone.