Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hold yo on enchiladas.
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Exactly.

Personal life​

In the 1980s, Sen Dog was affiliated with a Bloods gang set known as "Neighborhood Family", and later introduced his younger cousin and later bandmate, B-Real into the set before B-Real was shot in the lung in 1988.

Before Cypress Hill Mello Man Ace was out. Mello Man Ace (Ulpiano Sergio Reyes) is Sen Dog’s (Senen Reyes) older brother.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Before Cypress Hill Mello Man Ace was out. Mello Man Ace (Ulpiano Sergio Reyes) is Sen Dog’s (Senen Reyes) older brother.
Yep. I’ve been a fan of Cypress Hill for a long time. First concert I went to solo as a high schooler.

Was here too… (not my video)

IMG-5079.jpg

IMG-5080.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Shut the fukk up
Answer the question. I don't play about Juneteenth so I woulda been with yall IF Kendrick brought out a bunch of Mexicans-- but he didn't. The breh honored the holiday for us and put on one hell of a show... and yall still found a way to get mad. Cause a Mexican is mad.

Let HIM be mad, cotdamn. The fukk is wrong with yall??? :dahell: Do yall just like being miserable and grumpy all the time? I'm seriously asking :why: Its starting to come off like those people who have something good going for them and find a way to subconciously sabotage it outta habit. Cause "nothing is EVER supposed to go this well"

Last edited: