Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Bruh go look and see what years all those Mafia movies were made .....wasnt nothing irrelevant....Kool G Rap was the one who started all that....other rappers from the East followed....

Mafia movies being made in the 90s and later means they were relevant then?? Are German Nazis still relevant because they keep making movies and shows about them too??

The Italian American mafia got weakened in the 80s and the NY Chinese mafia in the 90s.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
My Grandma used to have little celebrations when we were kids, but I didn't really know that many people celebrated it either.

Everyone is obsessed with us and our culture and the more we express ourselves ethnically, the more :mjpls: we'll see from the poc and cacs. It forces them to acknowledge they're obsessed with Black culture and shatters their false sense of superiority.
If somebody is allowing you to steal from them, you don't need to be obsessed with them.
How many of them gotta bunch of Black men and women in their spaces? Go to their radio stations…their “djs”. Cuz we have a bunch of Latinos in the mix in every facet of “the culture”.
An easy lick is an easy lick. They only want to be a part of black culture to act like they had a part in black culture when it's convenient to justify further appropriating blackness for themselves to continue playing both sides of the minority angle to their benefit. What have they helped Black America build and sustain? Unfortunately, too many black folks can't see their flattery for manipulation.

Start expressing yourself ethnically and tell them they can't join, they gone show you it ain't obsession when they can't hit they easy lick.
See them when you stop talking about the culture with them and change the topic when they bring it up.
tumblr_n6ph1lNUjW1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

What have they helped Black America build and sustain?
Y'all need to stop playin' checkers with this.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Mafia movies being made in the 90s and later means they were relevant then?? Are German Nazis still relevant because they keep making movies and shows about them too??

The Italian American mafia got weakened in the 80s and the NY Chinese mafia in the 90s.
Bruh all the East coast bruhs glorified it and you can't deny it.....and the Mafia was very relevant in the 90's....lol!!....

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here.....in the 90's east coast rappers glorified whops and that mafiaso bull shyt.....let's not forget them racist Italians....
Nope not the same. The Italian mob was damn near irrelevant by the late 90s. Plus those dudes back then weren't running around with Italians like that. And you're bringing up 30 years ago?
In 2024 ya'll got Mexicans running around on the West Coast saying nikka and partaking in Black culture while simultaneously practicing racism against Black people.:beli:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nope not the same. The Italian mob was damn near irrelevant by the late 90s. Plus those dudes back then weren't running around with Italians like that. And you're bringing up 30 years ago?
In 2024 ya'll got Mexicans running around on the West Coast saying nikka and partaking in Black culture while simultaneously practicing racism against Black people.:beli:

so you dont have a gaggle of latinos running around saying nikka in new york? bring up fat joe saying it and it becomes "well then you tell him to stop"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If somebody is allowing you to steal from them, you don't need to be obsessed with them.

An easy lick is an easy lick. They only want to be a part of black culture to act like they had a part in black culture when it's convenient to justify further appropriating blackness for themselves to continue playing both sides of the minority angle to their benefit. What have they helped Black America build and sustain? Unfortunately, too many black folks can't see their flattery for manipulation.

Start expressing yourself ethnically and tell them they can't join, they gone show you it ain't obsession when they can't hit they easy lick.
See them when you stop talking about the culture with them and change the topic when they bring it up.
tumblr_n6ph1lNUjW1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

What have they helped Black America build and sustain?
Y'all need to stop playin' checkers with this.
NO NO— you missed the point.

They did what they were supposed to do. As you said, an easy lick.

WE are the easy lick because WE failed to gatekeep.
This is entirely OUR FAULT and Black people need to understand and own it.

We are being more vocal NOW but we should’ve kept our eyes open years ago.

Even all the “he’s invited to the cookout” foolishness. No other group does that. We open our doors to everyone and they shut their doors in our faces.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you dont have a gaggle of latinos running around saying nikka in new york? bring up fat joe saying it and it becomes "well then you tell him to stop"
Not the same. A lot of the latinos here are actually have some Black ancestry, of course you have your outliers but in Cali ain't none of them Mexicans Black. Plus ya'll got Asians and I heard even Samoans running around saying nikka.:sas1:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Not the same. A lot of the latinos here are actually have some Black ancestry, of course you have your outliers but in Cali ain't none of them Mexicans Black. Plus ya'll got Asians and I heard even Samoans running around saying nikka.:sas1:
and im sure theres a whole bunch with no black admixture saying it too

as for the other groups, are you telling me no other race in new york says it?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
NO NO— you missed the point.

They did what they were supposed to do. As you said, an easy lick.

WE are the easy lick because WE failed to gatekeep.
This is entirely OUR FAULT and Black people need to understand and own it.

We are being more vocal NOW but we should’ve kept our eyes open years ago.

Even all the “he’s invited to the cookout” foolishness. No other group does that. We open our doors to everyone and they shut their doors in our faces.
I missed no point.
They do what they are allowed to because issa easy lick.
That does not mean they are supposed to.
I will not be arguing about this.
Being more vocal about it will lead to another setback.
What we gotta be vocal 'bout gatekeeping our culture for?
Can't gatekeep if ya mouth open. Stop being vocal with them.
Why we always gotta have an open discussion about something we should be doing in private among ourselves?

We done here.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and im sure theres a whole bunch with no black admixture saying it too

as for the other groups, are you telling me no other race in new york says it?
I've heard other races say it but it's not some common thing. :hubie:

Out of all the major states with high Hispanic populations like Florida, Texas and Cali, NY has it under control the most.:sas1:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I've heard other races say it but it's not some common thing. :hubie:

Out of all the major states with high Hispanic populations like Florida, Texas and Cali, NY has it under control the most.:sas1:

with all your celebs giving out passes? i find that hard to believe that. on top of the excuses made for them

Daps
I just thought about something. There isn't one young mainstream Mexican star right now except Ryan Garcia. He dont even speak Spanish. Who is their Kendrick or Beyonce. Dont bring up some rapper from the 90s or a dead Selena. I mean currently

peso pluma was having a moment last year... idk what he doin this year. if you an old head type, you probably wont know who that is anyway so why ask lol