Melo Believes The Denver Nuggets Gave Nikola Jokic The Jersey Number 15 To Erase His Accomplishments

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think you would care because the accomplishments are the accomplishments.

Again, show me the teams where the #3 scorer had his number circulated. It was disrespectful.

You didn't answer my question, which was presented first, either. Name the team that had their #3 scorer's jersey available. You don't get to do what you want with me as you please but get hot that I controlled my destiny. Holy entitlement Batman :pachaha:

You’re kind of killing your own argument bruh. Yes, he has all those stats, but do you really think they wouldn’t have held his number if he didn’t force his way out?

This is strictly on Melo. No other player 3rd in points or whatever left on a sour note & didn’t do anything to mend the relationship.

Bron went back to Cleveland, Shaq does a lot for the community in Orlando & goes to games..

All them all time rankings you’re listing is pointless because if he never left like how he did, his number would be retired one day.

And I’m a Melo stan

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You’re kind of killing your own argument bruh. Yes, he has all those stats, but do you really think they wouldn’t have held his number if he didn’t force his way out?

This is strictly on Melo. No other player 3rd in points or whatever left on a sour note & didn’t do anything to mend the relationship.

Bron went back to Cleveland, Shaq does a lot for the community in Orlando & goes to games..

All them all time rankings you’re listing is pointless because if he never left like how he did, his number would be retired one day.

And I’m a Melo stan
I'm not killing anything but his argument. What about my posts make me contradict myself?

The all-time rankings are not pointless. This board every single chance it gets pushes for players to "get theirs" over team ownership but is now mad at Melo for forcing his way out instead of potentially being a free agent in did in fact become a lockout summer?

Bron went back to Cleveland but his number wasn't available in 2010-11 after crushing them on national television. Shaq's number went untouched for 13 years until it went to a nobody, and I'm sure as an active player he was not as active in Orlando as he is post-career.

It was disrespectful to have Melo's number available, and given out twice.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Breh came with the numbers :wow: ...if any other player had that stats for a organization, they get their number retired. The fact that it's Melo, and the Coli hates Melo, they want to dismiss to push their own narratives.

*EDIT* Also wanted to add that Melo was a 4x All-Star, 4x All-NBA, made the All-Rookie team while averaging 24.8 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 3.1 asg in 7.5 seasons in Denver.

Leave a team on bad terms by your own doing and think they're going to do you some favors brehs.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
How many players have had bad stints with teams or forced their way out & still got their jerseys hung or # retired from rotation.

Imagine if Dwight had said this about #12 in Orlando....and he'd actually a more legitimate claim to it than Carmelo does in Denver.

Carmelo is delusional... or genuinely doesn't understand how his career is viewed by everyone else.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many players have had bad stints with teams or forced their way out & still got their jerseys hung or # retired from rotation.
I dont believe Melo had a bad stint so I'm not sure how thats relevant to this discussion. The rest is a great question that I asked previously and still havent recieved an answer. More specifically how many players that played for the Nuggets current owner (only person whose opinion/behavior here matters) forced their way out and got their jersey retired? I am interested in the answer.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if Dwight had said this about #12 in Orlando....and he'd actually a more legitimate claim to it than Carmelo does in Denver.

Carmelo is delusional... or genuinely doesn't understand how his career is viewed by everyone else.
Its not even about how he is viewed, its about basic human interaction. Its unrealistic to think somebody you dropped like a bad habit is going to honor you after the fact. Some might actually do it but its wild to expect it...or even really care after YOU decided to leave.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

His career is viewed as just fine, especially from his peers. Plenty of current/former players have Melo is flowers. It's a weird section of fans who have this disdain for dude, and usually a lot of them are from a lighter pigmentation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I dont believe Melo had a bad stint so I'm not sure how thats relevant to this discussion. The rest is a great question that I asked previously and still havent recieved an answer. More specifically how many players that played for the Nuggets current owner (only person whose opinion/behavior here matters) forced their way out and got their jersey retired? I am interested in the answer.
The bad stint I was referring is how he left/traded. Barkley forced his way out of Philly, never got them to the Finals, and still got his number retired by the Sixers.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His career is viewed as just fine, especially from his peers. Plenty of current/former players have Melo is flowers. It's a weird section of fans who have this disdain for dude, and usually a lot of them are from a lighter pigmentation.

LOL, Denver fans don’t give a fukk about dude like that. He had a nice career, but he got deebo’ed by Jokic when he took his former jersey number and did more with that than he ever did. No Denver fan thinks as highly of Melo as Melo does himself, save for some delusional stans like you. He’ll be alright, I promise. He’ll still be a HOF’er (barely) and he still has millions in the bank. He’ll now be the 2nd best #15 in franchise history. Nothing wrong with that.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
LOL, Denver fans don’t give a fukk about dude like that. He had a nice career, but he got deebo’ed by Jokic when he took his former jersey number and did more with that than he ever did. No Denver fan thinks as highly of Melo as Melo does himself, save for some delusional stans like you. He’ll be alright, I promise. He’ll still be a HOF’er (barely) and he still has millions in the bank. He’ll now be the 2nd best #15 in franchise history. Nothing wrong with that.
How's he barely a Hall of Famer...looking at your screen name avi, you're either young or white...your lack of knowledge is on display