Marvel's bench held it down for awhile, but it's time for the starters

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You’re using two outliers: gotg, which was very different, great, and had strong word of mouth, and captain marvel which starred brie larson, and was at the peak of marvel’s boxoffice powers.

Let's not forget Captain Marvel was sandwiched between infinity war and Endgame. Are we expecting "The Marvels" to do that? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Feel free to answer yourself. Which Suicide Squad do you think was more successful?

Both were "successful" in different ways. The former was a B.O. success that ended up being very profitable.

The latter was a critical success that spawned a popular TV series and now has other series green lit because of that...

Feel free to show me a lie.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You get it and your Thanos point illustrates it

Never in my life, even with the MCU existing, did I think Thanos would be a household name.

Everybody is unknown or b team to somebody. The story is what implants you in hearts and minds.

I knew a female that was :mjlol: when we saw Iron Man in 08. That same woman cried like a baby when Tony Stark died.

Storytelling always comes first, and marvel is losing people because the stories are bad

Exactly. I want people to outright say that "Wakanda Forever" is better than the OG "Black Panther" or Dr Strange MoM is better than his first movie.

When quality is on the downwall spiral, and its now directly affecting future films of the MCU, its time to admit that so that they can get out of this rut. Box office numbers aint gonna save you.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
 Stop using the “nobody wants to see theses ______ list characters” excuses. When the mainstream audience, didn’t know who half of those characters. Where before the MCU. The only Marvel characters, people probably knew. Was Hulk, Spider-Man, and Wolverine. Batman related heroes/villains, were way more known. Now characters like iron man, are a household name.

fixed

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both were "successful" in different ways. The former was a B.O. success that ended up being very profitable.

The latter was a critical success that spawned a popular TV series and now has other series green lit because of that...

Feel free to show me a lie.
I asked which one YOU thought was more successful but it seems you don't know which button to push. lol