Marvel's bench held it down for awhile, but it's time for the starters

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like it better with the side characters getting shine. Its just that the connected story isn't compelling. It's just a bunch of cameos, references and fanservice. They keep expanding the universe but have nowhere to go with it.

They probably could have done better with more stories milking the effects & legacy of the snap.

The disney+ shows have been dropping the ball too. Not one is truly great, "good" is the ceiling so far.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
outside of spider-man which they’ve explored, the only other starters are the x-men lineup

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Instead Shazam Fury of the Gods. You know who is the straw that stirs the drink. lol

Talk about box office numbers while new shows, sequel films, and follow-ups are dropping rapidly in quality, brehs :unimpressed:

Sounding like G Unit fans with the billboard numbers talk. "But (insert project) did a billion dollars, therefore it is good" while the film itself has zero replayability and only used as a stepping stone to a major storyline.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If I keep saying the public is tired of marvel every year, eventually I’ll be right :mjgrin:
Talk about box office numbers while new shows, sequel films, and follow-ups are dropping rapidly in quality, brehs :unimpressed:

Sounding like G Unit fans with the billboard numbers talk. "But (insert project) did a billion dollars, therefore it is good" while the film itself has zero replayability and only used as a stepping stone to a major storyline.
Hmm . . . So what you are saying it was quality before the new shows?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So you agree with me thanks.

Agree with u about what... i haven't read every post. i was responding to that specific post.

I asked which one YOU thought was more successful but it seems you don't know which button to push. lol

i answered the question. They were equally successful. how'd u miss that?