Marvel's bench held it down for awhile, but it's time for the starters

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Phase 4 been light. Even if I give marvel a pass for BP2 (obviously they needed Chadwick). I haven't liked anything besides no way home and Shang chi.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s OVER.

The Russos have gone and Disney want as much Marvel content as possible for Disney+ which means paint by numbers trash ends up being greenlit because some Marvel shyt needs to be put out there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s OVER.

The Russos have gone and Disney want as much Marvel content as possible for Disney+ which means paint by numbers trash ends up being greenlit because some Marvel shyt needs to be put out there.

Its all Kevin Fiege fault because he thought that he was going to go on cruise control post Endgame and print money for the next 25 years, because the narrative of "DC Comics is no longer a threat" became his way of life. No competition on your back to push you to step up your game = weaker quality material.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Punisher and Thanos getting away with that is some bullshyt :mjlol: :mjlol:

captain marvel too. i can let cosmic beings and insane serial killers like cassidy slide. but humanoids who know right from wrong and can feel pain? yea no, theres no pass for that. unless the punisher isnt human