Elim Garak? :lupe:

no-will-smith.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Honestly im not mad at the idea of dividing the country and even the whole world up based on ideals.

Id rather live amongst like minded people than people who hate me, especially those of which im not particularly fond of.

The only real issue i can see is how to do it fairly. U already know everyone gone be trying to short change and screw everyone when dividing up the territories.

If it could be achieved in good faith with no one getting the short end of the stick im all for it. And bring back exile/banishment for those who violate the set ideals of their territory. :camby:

Just send them to wherever whatever type of offense they committing flies. Let them be amongst they own, and let me be amongst mine. Everyone wins :blessed:
are you advocating for the re-establishment of segregation on a black website? :dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Republicans could cause open conflict in this countries future perhaps in our lifetimes
If they're acting like this with Biden's old white ass in the WH, what are they gonna act like when another black dude becomes president? Hell if Kamala becomes president due to Biden passing away (god forbid etc etc) you can already imagine them loudly declaring her an illegitimate, unelected president.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
are you advocating for the re-establishment of segregation on a black website? :dahell:
Not in the slightest:whoa: And certainly not by race. What i was trying to say, and i apologize if i did so poorly, is that i would not mind getting to live amongst like minded people with similar values and ethics...or at the very least people who dont hate my ass on principle and take joy in persecuting people like me.

Idgaf what race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, class, etc they are or any other superficial bullshyt.

And (and again not talking about segregation, a better word would be, maybe "community optimization?")not minding or simply being open to it i wouldnt exactly call advocating it. But if i had the chance, why exactly would or should i want to live amongst people who hate me on principle breh? Like what exactly is the payoff if i have better options?

Maybe dividing the country and world up entirely is a little too far, and banishment a bit excessive lol, but there is so much unused and undeveloped land out there. Would it really be so horrible if people sick of this lame demonic status quo had other options?:manny:

edit: @BobbyWojak I never claimed to be "hard"( :dame: ) my G :manny:

But we gone have to agree to disagree that valuing my comfort where i pay my bills to lay my head is a sign of weakness. I do have my weaknesses like anybody else, but i dont consider that one of them. But hey, u entitled to ya opinion:salute:

Last edited:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
edit: @Starman this was meant for u. My bad.

Thanks. But it really is not even that deep. I would be happy just to have an option to live amongst people i am comfortable with and who are comfortable with me. This world can be so rotten, but i dont see why it has to be. So much unnecessary hatred, abuse, animosity and violence. So many unnecessary deaths. Mental health decline at an all time high. I know there gotta be a better way for all of us. I dont like eating alone, i want EVERYONE to win. Im just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

And just think, with the internet and social media, what better means could we ask for to come together and figure this shyt out?

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
@boogerwolf

Im not sure how many are aware of this, as i just found out myself not too long ago, but there are actually communities that exist, i forget what they were called, where u pretty much among other qualifications have to be voted in to the community.

One of my last living relatives lives like 6 blocks from one actually and knows people who live there. I will update this post with more info next time i speak to him in case anyone is interested.