Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
so basically blue states (south korea) and red states (north korea) in terms of wealth and poverty
I can dig it :ehh:

why stop there....lets do what india/pakistan did when they split and exchannged hindu/muslim population.
basically all self identified republicans in blue states are evicted and versa

Daps
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:
What’s the extreme left wing take? You find universal healthcare, free education and rebuilding a crumbling infrastructure to be extreme? Could you explain why? In detail please, since you clearly have a good grasp on what the left wing take is I’m sure. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Daps
People need to be around ppl they don't like....I feel like covid just separated thr country more...no one wants to go to work with others...no one wants to interact with not like minded people.

It's good to be around non like minded ppl or u are just in a yes group. Debate is healthy.

She's been a clown and will remain one but ppl need to get around each other instead of the other way...
Why do people need to be around others who hate them for existing? Like when I see so called black people say this garbage I raise an eyebrow and fwiw I don’t want the country to break up because that will not end well. Especially for black southerns

I honestly want to hear the explanation from someone as to why the beliefs and values of white supremacists, or nazis is valuable to society

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do people need to be around others who hate them for existing? Like when I see so called black people say this garbage I raise an eyebrow and fwiw I don’t want the country to break up because that will not end well. Especially for black southerns

Consider how anti immigrant everyone is. That suggests people believe you should remain wherever you are living with oppressive people and just hang in there..

The red states offer nothing but depression, poverty, poor education, racist law enforcement and extreme prison sentences. Low paying jobs if there are any at all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The freedum to walk around a grocery store with an AK slung on your shoulder..

:mjlol:

Dont get caught out in them parts after dark...I heard them CACs love to use rope on blacks :mjpls:

Living in the South after they secede again, is basically being put on chains out in the open.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont get caught out in them parts after dark...I heard them CACs love to use rope on blacks :mjpls:

Living in the South after they secede again, is basically being put on chains out in the open.

One thing about Black America is they truly in their heart of hearts believe in America..which is sad because America doesn't believe in them..
Cacs even know they can give a breh facing 25 to life bail, and he won't make a run for it..:mjpls:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Why would you want to live in a Red state??

Sure, there's no place like home but at this point you may have to refugee your ass on out of there.

Mississippi is 40% Black, it makes more sense to go to them than to hide in tiny northern minorities.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Not in the slightest:whoa: And certainly not by race. What i was trying to say, and i apologize if i did so poorly, is that i would not mind getting to live amongst like minded people with similar values and ethics...or at the very least people who dont hate my ass on principle and take joy in persecuting people like me.

Idgaf what race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, class, etc they are or any other superficial bullshyt.

And (and again not talking about segregation, a better word would be, maybe "community optimization?")not minding or simply being open to it i wouldnt exactly call advocating it. But if i had the chance, why exactly would or should i want to live amongst people who hate me on principle breh? Like what exactly is the payoff if i have better options?

Maybe dividing the country and world up entirely is a little too far, and banishment a bit excessive lol, but there is so much unused and undeveloped land out there. Would it really be so horrible if people sick of this lame demonic status quo had other options?:manny:
nah i see what you mean. while i could do without... i'll say 80% of cacs, i do have white friends and some in my family too. i wanna get away from them sometimes too but segregation aint it. why should i have to live somewhere else because they suck? they're the ones who need to change, and they can do that with education and learning some empathy and recognizing their own privileges in society.

but im not going anywhere, fukk that :pacspit:

segregation from republicans tho? let em all move to greenland. i'd be okay with that.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
@boogerwolf

Im not sure how many are aware of this, as i just found out myself not too long ago, but there are actually communities that exist, i forget what they were called, where u pretty much among other qualifications have to be voted in to the community.

One of my last living relatives lives like 6 blocks from one actually and knows people who live there. I will update this post with more info next time i speak to him in case anyone is interested.
lmao make sure you dont end up in a cult breh

i doubt waco and jamestown started out all crazy.. it probably got progressively weirder and by the time people figured it out, they already broke out the koolaid and the nikes and it was too late :damn: