Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

Daps
I’m left leaning and I work with a lot of conservative cats. I think their view of the extreme left tends to focus on the “gay agenda” and of course any “woke” civil liberties aka any thing that helps black folks out. Now I said extreme left to try to be neutral in my comment since I said extreme right,but it seems to stir up some nerves. I really don’t think all that trans shyt is extreme. Is it weird? Kinda, but if you want to wear a dress and put hormones in ya body I ain’t gonna stop ya. Obviously protecting black folks ain’t extreme either.
For someone that's supposedly left leaning, why are you incapable of mentioning the things that left wing and progressive politicians in this country actually fight for? I thought you understood left wing politics, but the only thing you're repeating is shyt you see on Fox News and other right wing sites that blatantly push propaganda and work hard to distort what the progressive and left wing push is policy wise in this country. Literally just repeating bullshyt culture war garbage that the right wing pushes. I guess I have to ask again since you're not getting it.

What is the extreme left wing take being made by current sitting progressive politicians in congress that is on par with sedition and treasonous statements made by sitting far right white supremacist politicians?

Here, I'll increase the font size. Maybe that will actually help you stay on topic.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
For someone that's supposedly left leaning, why are you incapable of mentioning the things that left wing and progressive politicians in this country actually fight for? I thought you understood left wing politics, but the only thing you're repeating is shyt you see on Fox News and other right wing sites that blatantly push propaganda. I guess I have to ask again since you're not getting it.

What is the extreme left wing take being made by current sitting progressive politicians in congress that is on par with sedition and treasonous statements made by sitting far right white supremacist politicians?

Here, I'll increase the font size. Maybe that will actually help you stay on topic.
I answered your question. I said I put extreme left to try to make a neutral post since I put extreme right. I personally don’t believe there is an extreme left and the whole “gay agenda”is overblown by the right. Not sure what else you want me to say? :yeshrug:

I guess you can enlarge it some more and the answer will be the same, I was trying to be neutral but I guess me being neutral felt like a personal attack.

Daps
Here's bernie sanders f
I answered your question. I said I put extreme left to try to make a neutral post since I put extreme right. I personally don’t believe there is an extreme left and the whole “gay agenda”is overblown by the right. Not sure what else you want me to say? :yeshrug:
I want you to answer my question. Which current sitting US congressman on the progressive left, is pushing extremist views on par with treason?

Do you even fukking understand what the left wing policies that progressive politicians are pushing for in this country? You can't even answer a simple question about policy positions. I thought you understood left wing politics in America which btw are barely Center left on the global stage.

This shouldn't be hard, but you're struggling and just start regurgitating right wing talking points...... WEIRD

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m left leaning and I work with a lot of conservative cats. I think their view of the extreme left tends to focus on the “gay agenda” and of course any “woke” civil liberties aka any thing that helps black folks out. Now I said extreme left to try to be neutral in my comment since I said extreme right,but it seems to stir up some nerves. I really don’t think all that trans shyt is extreme. Is it weird? Kinda, but if you want to wear a dress and put hormones in ya body I ain’t gonna stop ya. Obviously protecting black folks ain’t extreme either.
I understand as an american who’s trying to be fair within the system what ur saying . But in reality ur being gaslight by conservatives and it’s sad to see a black person in those ranks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:
Man, these Libertarians been crazy. Their batshyt basically spread :heh:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Here's bernie sanders f

I want you to answer my question. Which current sitting US congressman on the progressive left, is pushing extremist views on par with treason?

Do you even fukking understand what the left wing policies that progressive politicians are pushing for in this country? You can't even answer a simple question about policy positions. I thought you understood left wing politics in America which btw are barely Center left on the global stage.

This shouldn't be hard, but you're struggling and just start regurgitating right wing talking points...... WEIRD

Nikka I literally just said I don’t believe there is an extreme left :dead:

Like I answered your question, I don’t think theirs an extreme left and your pressing me to answer what the extreme left is :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:

This guy says it was basically Newt Gingrich's doing:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those red states would be absolutely screwed with less federal aid. Blue states basically holding the country together financially.

Blue states stop paying for red states them cats going to be screwed. Military and those who make weapons for the military love money so who do they think the military would side with? "Because Im white" won't help you when those other white folks want to get paid and they see your states doing nothing for them. They'll back the states with full economies filled up and down with mixed people.

She's an idiot.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Extemeism on any side is bad for our society. We need moderation again.

That's what they said to MLK. That's what they said to abolitionists.

Honestly, I think pretty much anything other than extremism when it comes to wealth distribution, anti-capitalism, or environmentalism will basically result in the fall of modern human society. White moderates are the bane of society.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I understand as an american who’s trying to be fair within the system what ur saying . But in reality ur being gaslight by conservatives and it’s sad to see a black person in those ranks.
It ain’t even me being gas lit, I’m just done, how many times do I got to explain to cats that black history and an objective view of Americas history ain’t CRT because the truth makes white folk uncomfortable, or that the cost of living and stagnant wages and the dying middle class is a problem. Rich folks not paying they fair share of taxes, America is the richest god dam country in history but we some how convinced every man and women in fly over states that we can’t afford universal health care, I mean I’m just done arguing it.

Or the fact that being gay is an issue, like who cares, you getting breast implants and tucking has no god dam affect on my life, I can’t believe it’s a hot talking point in Washington when people really struggling out here.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Here's bernie sanders f

The right has RUINED this country and peoples own self interests in favor of meh “freedoms”

shyt is comical especially since THEY are the ones who tyrannical.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That's what they said to MLK. That's what they said to abolitionists.

Honestly, I think pretty much anything other than extremism when it comes to wealth distribution, anti-capitalism, or environmentalism will basically result in the fall of modern human society. White moderates are the bane of society.
Moderates/libertarians/corporate Dems basically do more damage to this country than anyone/anything because they are constantly compromising, and getting laws and policies with absolutely no give to the left cemented. I hope and pray that these kids coming up now are not beat into submission.