Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I didn't see anything wrong with Long some in here are goin harder at Long than they do at Trump :mjpls:
Facts. Some of these cats are pretending to be black and are using reverse psychology. No black person has any incentive to go out of their way to criticize this. These "nikkas" are literally downplaying this the same way a racist cac on a white forum would.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Long and Jenkins spoke to the media about this

"If you don’t see why you need allies for people that are fighting for equality right now, I don’t think you’ll ever see it," Long said after the game, according to Tim McManus of ESPN. "So my thing is, Malcolm is a leader and I’m here to show support as a white athlete."

This was Long's first statement during the anthem, but he was vocal recently after the riots in his hometown of Charlottesville, Va.

Long spoke out against the events last weekend, where a woman who was involved in a counter-protest was killed after being struck by a vehicle.

Jenkins was obviously moved by Long's gesture, speaking to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News:

"He kind of pulled me aside and said that he wanted to do something in support of me ... I asked him just a couple of questions, really the main thing was what message was he trying to get across, and that message was that more white men should feel the need, especially after what's recently transpired in Charlottesville, but even before that, that more white males should take the position of an ally, in support. Not somebody who's trying to undermine or take over or draw attention to themselves, which is why I don't think he did exactly what I was doing."

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
These protests are about police brutality, its about cacs killing us and beating the cases. It has absolutely nothing to do with restaurants or stores. You nikkas are lost.

Its the same principle. Even that, you in the bay. When the black panthers saw their brehs getting beat by cops, did they put up a fist? Or did they go create their own "police" force to police the police?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Malcolm's one of the smartest and aware guys in the league. It's also good that he's still a solid player. It's nice to see Chris support him. If Vick were still an Eagle I'd be riding for the Eagles

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I didn't see anything wrong with Long some in here are goin harder at Long than they do at Trump :mjpls:

Facts. Some of these cats are pretending to be black and are using reverse psychology. No black person has any incentive to go out of their way to criticize this. These "nikkas" are literally downplaying this the same way a racist cac on a white forum would.

Who are these posters? @them and stop being cowards for daps. Or are y'all making things up? NOTHING is wrong with what Long did, I don't think ANYONE said that, some of us aren't moved by his gesture and that seems to be THE problem. Keep jumping for joy because a white breh speaks out, meanwhile a million more who actually have POWER and INFLUENCE don't give a damn about you and your family's Black asses. Because some of us in this thread aren't celebrating with you brothers doesn't mean that we aren't Black, we are going on what the past and present is showing us, they (NFL owners and the Law) don't care and won't change anything to benefit us as a whole. Long putting his arm around Malc doesn't change shyt for me or you or Black people. You're the type that these racist people love, they give you crumb and your ass is jumping in circles and denouncing others who don't jump while you're skinning and grinning when "massa" is "down for the cause". Get your ass way outta here with your views and your bullshyt reasoning. The Black Panthers, you know the brothers that came from the Bay, are turning over in their graves because of boot licking negroes like you. Keep fishing for daps to sound politically correct, when the situations are all incorrect. Put more energy into these honkeys who hate me and you instead of going against the next brother who may not have the same excitement of a white dude "speaking out". Quick to throw brehs to the side who don't trust white men. I'm not your enemy, nor are the other brothers who don't agree with you 100%.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats like asking what black players kneeling or raising fists does for us.

Disclaimer: Dont bother responding to my post if you think black players protesting is pointless.

Chris Longs actions are worthy of praise because it can potentionally be the beginning of a domino effect. We will be one step closer towards change if the "good" white people who truly condemn white supremacy start joining in the anthem protests instead of staying silent. The racist cacs wont be able to call it divisive and a locker room distraction if 80% of the players are protesting together. Its not about asking for a pat on the head from "white daddy", its about strength in numbers. Whether yall want to admit it or not, we didnt get our civil rights in the 60's without help from the non racist white people. There is no scenario where we win this battle alone, we are only like 13% of the population in this country.

Exactly.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm's one of the smartest and aware guys in the league. It's also good that he's still a solid player. It's nice to see Chris support him. If Vick were still an Eagle I'd be riding for the Eagles

Uh oh...

nvrmnd.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Coli brehs got excited when some white man gets involved? :skip:

Malcolm Jenkins always been outspoken, but since he is black, I guess he doesn't get that much attention. :mjpls:

White is right am I right brehs? :skip:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are these posters? @them and stop being cowards for daps. Or are y'all making things up? NOTHING is wrong with what Long did, I don't think ANYONE said that, some of us aren't moved by his gesture and that seems to be THE problem. Keep jumping for joy because a white breh speaks out, meanwhile a million more who actually have POWER and INFLUENCE don't give a damn about you and your family's Black asses. Because some of us in this thread aren't celebrating with you brothers doesn't mean that we aren't Black, we are going on what the past and present is showing us, they (NFL owners and the Law) don't care and won't change anything to benefit us as a whole. Long putting his arm around Malc doesn't change shyt for me or you or Black people. You're the type that these racist people love, they give you crumb and your ass is jumping in circles and denouncing others who don't jump while you're skinning and grinning when "massa" is "down for the cause". Get your ass way outta here with your views and your bullshyt reasoning. The Black Panthers, you know the brothers that came from the Bay, are turning over in their graves because of boot licking negroes like you. Keep fishing for daps to sound politically correct, when the situations are all incorrect. Put more energy into these honkeys who hate me and you instead of going against the next brother who may not have the same excitement of a white dude "speaking out". Quick to throw brehs to the side who don't trust white men. I'm not your enemy, nor are the other brothers who don't agree with you 100%.

:huhldup:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Word Just look at the president

Dude can sign off on anything and he don't like black people

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:what:

If a white NFL player is speaking out, that could mean other cacs will realize how fukked up they are..yall cant be this dense
What makes you think white people don't "realize" what they are doing?

u think cac's and jews didnt play a role in the civil rights era in the 1960s?
They played a negative role because they lead a movement to their own benefit, not black benefit, which is why blacks are still experiencing and fighting for the same things now as then.
That said you think white acceptance is the purpose or a goal of black civil rights movement?