Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
*Black NFL players protest.*

Coli knee grows: This is not enough. White NFL players need to join in...

*White NFL players show support.*

Coli knee grows: I'm not impressed with these small gestures...

:gucci:
I think the coli cared more about black players joining Kaep than white players joining.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Britt did the same with Bennett last night, I was expecting Marsh :ehh:
Screen_Shot_2017_08_18_at_7.19.50_PM.0.png

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I'd expected Marsh of all the white dudes since he's in the trenches with Bennett all game, but he also is coming up on a contract year.
Britt-dude just signed a $27 mill contract earlier that day. He could have sat with his arm around Mike and have plenty reason to explain it, if he felt like backtrackin like that.
I like where it's goin but we're obviously too scared to touch the subject yet :francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Malcom a real one he does a lot for the communities in Philly and he a regular dude may see him in the neighborhood chilling

:salute: #ByrdGang

Cacs trying to spin this to say Malcolm is showing a symbol of black supremacy.

It is a symbol of black power, not supremacy.

Supremacy comes from those who already have power. White supremacy in America sounds less awkward than black supremacy in America.

White America proved this point by electing one of the most incompetent and unfit Caucasian individuals to the highest office in the land.

The raised fist is a symbol of defiance to ongoing oppression. African Americans (i.e. descendants of american slaves) have been marginalized by private citizens and the local, state and federal government throughout their experience in America.

Race relations will never improve unless America addresses their original sin of slavery. Its a long history but everything stems from that. A country founded on freedom and equality had slaves for nearly 100 years!!!! A country founded on freedom and equality had Jim Crow Laws for nearly 100 years!!! A country founded on freedom and equality had mass incarceration laws that disproportionately affects black Americans!!!! We fought a war but the scars never healed because we haven't fully stitched it up and have done things to infect the wound.

We can keep ignoring it, and pretend it doesn't exist but nothing changes. A race war will boil over because of statements like that and the statements by 45.

I highly support Chris Long's stance here. It takes white allies to do away with white supremacy and move more towards equality for all.

:mjlol: