Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I see why Chris Long only played for the patriots 1 season, he just didn't fit the culture :mjpls:
indeed...
wWBa5YD.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
solidarity. lets see what the NNFL does after this.

im real close to 100%boycott this year, not that 95% one i did last year (for different reasons)

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All it takes is one single person to get the ball rollin. 1 brave spirit.

Its not the responsibility of entertainers to lead any type of charges and be revolutionaries BUT they do have the influence to bring awareness to things that normal people like you and I can't. Also, the fact that they are admired and seen as "cool", gives them the power to change what's deemed as "cool" or not in society.

Kaepernick is helping to make "blackness" cool right now. He's also helping to expose what cowardnice is also. These players are being pressured now to choose a side. Societal issues are bleeding over into sports now and cats are starting to look funny in the light if they choose to just "shut up and play". We've grown up thinking our entire lives that these pro athletes were GODS and now we're seeing the truth. Yes, they are physical specimens and talented but only a very very small few throughout history have hearts, spirits and mentalities like the Ali's and now Kaepernick's.

Is it fair that these other athletes are being pressured to choose a side? Maybe not, but a real race war is brewing outside. The owners, white fans and the league have made it loud and clear what side they are on. Let Kap get signed and you'll see how many white folk boycott the league :sas2: (shame on you supposed black posters who got a problem with the stickied boycott thread btw. Smh)

Its time to be PROUD to be black again. How the hell any black person can still stand for the national anthem after finding out the true origin of the song and the writer of it is beyond me.

The protective bubble has burst. No more excuses to being unaware and naive about what's going on in society. Shyt has hit the fan in the real world and has bled onto the football field and now we're gonna witness in the upcoming couple of years who is really a GOD and whose not. :sas1:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If yall have been paying attention Malc has been making moves for a few years trying to make changes. He's gone to politicians and all trying to do something.
Yeah this is one of the lighter things he does (he's been doing it since last year) in terms of activism.

Meets with politicians/congress, does interviews and debates on tv, and calls out bullshyt on twitter all the time(calling thr nfl owners cowards for kaep being unemployed etc)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The NFL gon learn

They don' awoken (no pun intended--I hate that milenial term) the real ones!

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Yeah, I know breh, but this recent gesture does nothing. Well at least to me it doesn't. What does it do for you?

I respect him more. With this gesture he is saying I don't want to protest during the anthem but I support my teammate in his right to do so. It's a good look. No need to minimize the gesture. Attempting to do so doesn't help anything...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:what:

If a white NFL player is speaking out, that could mean other cacs will realize how fukked up they are..yall cant be this dense
Nobody is being dense, dudes is just asking. Wth is wrong with you breh? If you don't want people questioning your stance just for clarity then take your sensitive ass outta here:camby:He clearly said that he was just asking and not attacking.

Catching feelings over questions. Be happy for white involvement brehs. :pachaha:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nobody is being dense, dudes is just asking. Wth is wrong with you breh? If you don't want people questioning your stance just for clarity then take your sensitive ass outta here:camby:He clearly said that he was just asking and not attacking.

Catching feelings over questions. Be happy for white involvement brehs. :pachaha:

You're a dumbass.
Y'all came at me on some "I need white approval" shyt. If you can't see how this is a good thing, you need to sit your ass on the bench.

And others in this thread have said why this is a good thing as well. I don't care if anyone is white, black, Hispanic or Asian. If they show support to the movement & can help get the racist ones outta here they're cool with me.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You're a dumbass.
Y'all came at me on some "I need white approval" shyt. If you can't see how this is a good thing, you need to sit your ass on the bench.

And others in this thread have said why this is a good thing as well. I don't care if anyone is white, black, Hispanic or Asian. If they show support to the movement & can help get the racist ones outta here they're cool with me.
Don't tell me about others, we ASKED you breh, THAT'S ALL. I'll leave you alone since you're mad and can't answer questions when pressed in a adult manner. Go pop bottles for Long putting his arm around Malcolm, while I focus more on Malcolm and what he's protesting.

:noah:"OMG Long has his arm around him, he's real!"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't tell me about others, we ASKED you breh, THAT'S ALL. I'll leave you alone since you're mad and can't answer questions when pressed in a adult manner. Go pop bottles for Long putting his arm around Malcolm, while I focus more on Malcolm and what he's protesting.

:noah:"OMG Long has his arm around him, he's real!"

:snoop: