Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

:pachaha:

Breh got mad and just inboxed me, threatening me on some

dragonfly-jones-kicks-o.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I know breh, but this recent gesture does nothing. Well at least to me it doesn't. What does it do for you?
My only issue is when people start putting the lone white guy protesting on the same level as the brotha protesting for the cause . That same white guy can always switch back up & nothing changes. We on the other hand will still have to fight the battle.

I'm assuming you were getting those vibes of people giving Long more praise than Jenkins?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
My only issue is when people start putting the lone white guy protesting on the same level as the brotha protesting for the cause . That same white guy can always switch back up & nothing changes. We on the other hand will still have to fight the battle.

I'm assuming you were getting those vibes of people giving Long more praise than Jenkins?

Yep that's the vibes I was getting and they were giving him more praise. :scust:

Daps

Literally no one did this :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Thats like asking what black players kneeling or raising fists does for us.

Disclaimer: Dont bother responding to my post if you think black players protesting is pointless.

Chris Longs actions are worthy of praise because it can potentionally be the beginning of a domino effect. We will be one step closer towards change if the "good" white people who truly condemn white supremacy start joining in the anthem protests instead of staying silent. The racist cacs wont be able to call it divisive and a locker room distraction if 80% of the players are protesting together. Its not about asking for a pat on the head from "white daddy", its about strength in numbers. Whether yall want to admit it or not, we didnt get our civil rights in the 60's without help from the non racist white people. There is no scenario where we win this battle alone, we are only like 13% of the population in this country.

Still begging cacs to love you? :scust:

Think about the civil rights movement in modern terms. If a cac doesnt want you to sit by him in a restaurant are you going to beg him to let you? If he doesnt want your money when you walk in a store, are you going to beg him to take it? Cacs helped us but not to our own benefit.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You're a dumbass.
Y'all came at me on some "I need white approval" shyt. If you can't see how this is a good thing, you need to sit your ass on the bench.

And others in this thread have said why this is a good thing as well. I don't care if anyone is white, black, Hispanic or Asian. If they show support to the movement & can help get the racist ones outta here they're cool with me.
"Help get the racist ones outta here":mjlol: This will literally change nothing, you jumping for joy because a white guy put his arm around his black teammate:russ:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Still begging cacs to love you? :scust:

Think about the civil rights movement in modern terms. If a cac doesnt want you to sit by him in a restaurant are you going to beg him to let you? If he doesnt want your money when you walk in a store, are you going to beg him to take it? Cacs helped us but not to our own benefit.
These protests are about police brutality, its about cacs killing us and beating the cases. It has absolutely nothing to do with restaurants or stores. You nikkas are lost.