Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What makes you think white people don't "realize" what they are doing?

They played a negative role because they lead a movement to their own benefit, not black benefit, which is why blacks are still experiencing and fighting for the same things now as then.
That said you think white acceptance is the purpose or a goal of black civil rights movement?
soooo u dont think the white folks involvement on the marches helped? :patrice: especially the three that were killed including a minister and woman. Thinking that we can make changes all on our own is quite ridiculous.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
soooo u dont think the white folks involvement on the marches helped? :patrice: especially the three that were killed including a minister and woman. Thinking that we can make changes all on our own is quite ridiculous.
I specifically told you what I thought, why ask the question again?
The fact that you place value on 3 whites killed, more than say the hundreds of blacks killed, the thousands beaten, tells me more about you than you think though.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact that you place value on 3 whites killed, more than say the hundreds of blacks killed, the thousands beaten, tells me more about you than you think though.

When did he say he placed white lives above black ones? You nikkas dumb.

How the fukk does appreciating what Long did mean we want white daddy to save us?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
When did he say he placed white lives above black ones? You nikkas dumb.

How the fukk does appreciating what Long did mean we want white daddy to save us?
The fact that he brought up 3 white people dying instead of say all the examples of blacks dying for the same cause or just being murdered in cold blood by the people who supported the status quo.
What is there to appreciate about what Long did? Is the bar that low, that you praise white people for doing things that decent human beings do?

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
for one i wasnt the one that asked the question and secondly where in the flying fukk did u see that conclusion in my post? The fact that u dont realize that the movement changed after that moment just shows me you're ignorant about this country.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:what:

If a white NFL player is speaking out, that could mean other cacs will realize how fukked up they are..yall cant be this dense
giphy.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
for one i wasnt the one that asked the question and secondly where in the flying fukk did u see that conclusion in my post? The fact that u dont realize that the movement changed after that moment just shows me you're ignorant about this country.
What does it matter if you didn't ask the initial question, you literally posted a reply asking a question to the post that had the answer you were looking for.
I read the conclusion in your post, because you literally picked 3 people who were white who died and said that as if it was the end all be all of those who sacrificed their lives. You literally ignored blacks to prop up whites.
The movement didn't change though, movement didn't really change until blacks started getting violent, picking up guns and defending themselves and their cities. There is a reason you had riots in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Monroe, NC, Oakland, and etc. You don't seem to want to talk about that though, and again, the fact that you seem to want to really glamorize whites who died as being responsible, tells me all I need to know.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Are we elated that a white breh "participated" with a harmless gesture that means nothing? Or are we elated because a white breh is now "involved"?

I'm usually for unity, but this isn't saying much.

:feedme:
Its like the poster said before. He's be the only outspoken white NFL player backing up everyone. Its more than one random act from him.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
What does it matter if you didn't ask the initial question, you literally posted a reply asking a question to the post that had the answer you were looking for.
I read the conclusion in your post, because you literally picked 3 people who were white who died and said that as if it was the end all be all of those who sacrificed their lives. You literally ignored blacks to prop up whites.
The movement didn't change though, movement didn't really change until blacks started getting violent, picking up guns and defending themselves and their cities. There is a reason you had riots in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Monroe, NC, Oakland, and etc. You don't seem to want to talk about that though, and again, the fact that you seem to want to really glamorize whites who died as being responsible, tells me all I need to know.
i didnt ignore shyt i asked u a fukking question. Which u nvr answered. Even King himself acknowledged them after bloody sunday but i guess he was just c00ning right? You're right tho, those riots did change things especially the king assassination riots but in the end we needed white folks to pass those laws. To think that we can do it all on our own and that the help of the majority of this country isnt needed whatsoever is just dumb. If that was the case we wouldnt be in this situation to begin with. You do u tho breh and spew hate and vitriol to everyone u come in contact with because thats definitely how we get shyt done.