Malcolm Jenkins Puts Fist in Air during Anthem (Chris Long has arm around him)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Chris long been keeping it real

-rebuffed the white house offer for the pats

-Said if Kap's afro is a problem, so should his mullet hairstyle

-got at trump for charleston

now hes showing open support for a breh's silent protest. Even tho its little, this should be applauded for even putting himself out like this :salute:

howie raised dem boys right

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yeah, I know breh, but this recent gesture does nothing. Well at least to me it doesn't. What does it do for you?
Thats like asking what black players kneeling or raising fists does for us.

Disclaimer: Dont bother responding to my post if you think black players protesting is pointless.

Chris Longs actions are worthy of praise because it can potentionally be the beginning of a domino effect. We will be one step closer towards change if the "good" white people who truly condemn white supremacy start joining in the anthem protests instead of staying silent. The racist cacs wont be able to call it divisive and a locker room distraction if 80% of the players are protesting together. Its not about asking for a pat on the head from "white daddy", its about strength in numbers. Whether yall want to admit it or not, we didnt get our civil rights in the 60's without help from the non racist white people. There is no scenario where we win this battle alone, we are only like 13% of the population in this country.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Are we elated that a white breh "participated" with a harmless gesture that means nothing? Or are we elated because a white breh is now "involved"?

I'm usually for unity, but this isn't saying much.

:feedme:

Wasn't the Long thing secondary in both the title and the post?

It's simple but he still gets some prop for it and other things he's done

Malc, that's my Eagle

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Disclaimer: Dont bother responding to my post if you think black players protesting is pointless.

Chris Longs actions are worthy of praise because it can potentionally be the beginning of a domino effect. We will be one step closer towards change if the "good" white people who truly condemn white supremacy start joining in the anthem protests instead of staying silent. The racist cacs wont be able to call it divisive and a locker room distraction if 80% of the players are protesting together. Its not about asking for a pat on the head from "white daddy", its about strength in numbers. Whether yall want to admit it or not, we didnt get our civil rights in the 60's without help from the non racist white people. There is no scenario where we win this battle alone, we are only like 13% of the population in this country.

It's sad that you had to explain that. Well said.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Yeah, I know breh, but this recent gesture does nothing. Well at least to me it doesn't. What does it do for you?

Nailed it

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
mc.1503019328.jpg

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

Don't compare a brother kneeling or raising his fist in protest to a white brother putting his arm around someone who is ACTUALLY protesting. It's not the same.

Your Disclaimer is appalling to me, how dare you?:stopitslime:

Second, I was asking breh a question, I wasn't making a statement. However, I'm in agreement with the some of your post too.