Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I edit legal documents , acquire court cases, content. Publish like 3 products monthly from the information I acquire.

Biggest perk is 23 vacay personal days, every Friday o finish at 12.

And I'll be eligible to work from home next year

I'm actually thinking of moving to Jamaica and working from there and flying back like one every second month
fukk that shyt, if you want to move go for it breh :salute:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
was considering majorin in radiation therapist for CC, 74k/yr but I heard if you suck at math you might as well do something else. So im considering computer shyt since i heard its 50k/yr but goes up over the years, this true? what else do i need to know bout it?

The degree is good, it gives you good fundamentals and the such. But to take in the +90K, you need to look at Project Management Professional cert, CISSP cert, C|EH (certified ethical hacker)...

If you can get Network+ or Security+ with MSCE or even CISSP, then you can work for a major contract company like ITT Exellis, which operates in kuwait, Qatar, Afghanistan (really big dollars over here like +150K) - and these are tax free zones.

I'm in the Army, but I work with contractors and supervise them - I'm the Information Systems Manager so I oversee day to day operations. And, it's pretty fun.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
What fukks up the money for men making 100k or better is increasing spending commensurate with income, usually motivated by their wife. She wants the McMansion, a trendy new car every 2-3 years, running up the credit cards for unneeded crap, etc. When i used to live in the burbs in a McMansion, i felt so bad for those p*ssy whipped white men. Their wives competed over how much money they spend. One gets a new lexus suv, they all gotta get the new lexus suv. One remodels the kitchen they all got to not only copy but outspend the last. Everything from handbags to plastic surgery is a competitive sport to suburban white women.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The degree is good, it gives you good fundamentals and the such. But to take in the +90K, you need to look at Project Management Professional cert, CISSP cert, C|EH (certified ethical hacker)...

If you can get Network+ or Security+ with MSCE or even CISSP, then you can work for a major contract company like ITT Exellis, which operates in kuwait, Qatar, Afghanistan (really big dollars over here like +150K) - and these are tax free zones.

I'm in the Army, but I work with contractors and supervise them - I'm the Information Systems Manager so I oversee day to day operations. And, it's pretty fun.
Thanks for the info :salute:i only want to spend 2 years on a degree (hence CC) and would rather not relocate :lupe: now what fam?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What fukks up the money for men making 100k or better is increasing spending commensurate with income, usually motivated by their wife. She wants the McMansion, a trendy new car every 2-3 years, running up the credit cards for unneeded crap, etc. When i used to live in the burbs in a McMansion, i felt so bad for those p*ssy whipped white men. Their wives competed over how much money they spend. One gets a new lexus suv, they all gotta get the new lexus suv. One remodels the kitchen they all got to not only copy but outspend the last. Everything from handbags to plastic surgery is a competitive sport to suburban white women.
You damn sure aint talkin bout the burbs :pachaha:
I doubt i'll ever make bank but if I do, sure aint gonna let no bird splurge with my paper :mjpls:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
One of my co workers who works from homes, lives in the cayman islands

Only comes in like 3 times a year for performance reviews.
Sounds great, do it fam, enjoy the women weed & weather
OldKJ.png

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Unless you continue to be frugal and spend like you're only making 50-60k.

When I first moved to the DMV and was making 40k -50k, I thought making 100k would be awesome. And it was initally. I almost cried when I got a job taking me from 64k to 99k. The thing about 50k, it keeps you grounded and thifty if you're smart. When most people get that big pay increase, they buy a new house and car. More bills, more headaches. Eating out and shopping a lot, have them living tighter and more stress than they where when they were making 50k. Even worse than that, you can afford to lose your job and take a pay cuts. It's a major burden to maintain a 100k in most fields. And no one wants to go backwards in life.

The reason I've done well is because I have the same car and house I had when I was make 64k, 5 years ago. Learn to live below your means folks. Don't rush out and splurge when you get that money. You lifestyle really doesn't upgrade until you've made good money for a good while. The people who really have it, have had it wisely for decades.
Definately not in L.A friend. Im making 6 figures and i have to buy a house of my standard in the boonies. :sadbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

IT dude at my last gig told me project managers get bread. I didn't even know they was making money like that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I live in the burbs

My house is 8 years old bought 5 years ago for 550k, its now worth over a mill.

And yes I live with my parents for half of the year

I have no idea how people can afford buying houses in this day and age