Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
:lawd::lawd::lawd:

this shyt happened to my family

my parents both make about 90-100k yearly, ppl always ask why we arent rich, them bills are killer, cable, car shyt, gas/electricity, mortgage, crazy taxes, and tons of bills for all kinds of shyt, i saw my parents income after paying everything, we make about as much as everyone else. When the economy sank my dad had to sell his beloved boat/some of his goats :noah:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Unless you continue to be frugal and spend like you're only making 50-60k.

When I first moved to the DMV and was making 40k -50k, I thought making 100k would be awesome. And it was initally. I almost cried when I got a job taking me from 64k to 99k. The thing about 50k, it keeps you grounded and thifty if you're smart. When most people get that big pay increase, they buy a new house and car. More bills, more headaches. Eating out and shopping a lot, have them living tighter and more stress than they where when they were making 50k. Even worse than that, you can afford to lose your job and take a pay cuts. It's a major burden to maintain a 100k in most fields. And no one wants to go backwards in life.

The reason I've done well is because I have the same car and house I had when I was make 64k, 5 years ago. Learn to live below your means folks. Don't rush out and splurge when you get that money. You lifestyle really doesn't upgrade until you've made good money for a good while. The people who really have it, have had it wisely for decades.
I guess I'm just to comfortable, I'm content with having a roof over my head, food in my fridge and being able to travel, help others etc. , for me to get a 100k gig I'd probably have to go back to school upgrade myself, work extremely hard , maybe even move.

My job isn't all that like you 6 figure brehs, but i get half day fridays, flex time, benefits, and 4 weeks vacay and 3 personal days and provides everything I want in life.

I was in law school but dropped out when I was a simp so who knows maybe one day I'll finish it up
so what do u do for a living?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Just have to keep things in check. $100K is good money a year, and there's nothing wrong w/ still aiming for that and keeping your spending in check. Make that money work for you.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Like @His_Excellence_Reincar said, I'm not at any six figures, but I just started a new job this week where I don't have to go into an office and my boss lives in another state. I lost vacation days coming ere from my old job, yet still gained a lot of flexibility cuz of the independence I have in working.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well your married with kids.

I could survive of minimum wage my only expenses are a cell phone, car insurance groceries, gas and hydro .

Back in the day, I could survive making under 45K. Years later, I make more than double that and I still think I need more :sadcam:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Unless you continue to be frugal and spend like you're only making 50-60k.

When I first moved to the DMV and was making 40k -50k, I thought making 100k would be awesome. And it was initally. I almost cried when I got a job taking me from 64k to 99k. The thing about 50k, it keeps you grounded and thifty if you're smart. When most people get that big pay increase, they buy a new house and car. More bills, more headaches. Eating out and shopping a lot, have them living tighter and more stress than they where when they were making 50k. Even worse than that, you can afford to lose your job and take a pay cuts. It's a major burden to maintain a 100k in most fields. And no one wants to go backwards in life.

The reason I've done well is because I have the same car and house I had when I was make 64k, 5 years ago. Learn to live below your means folks. Don't rush out and splurge when you get that money. You lifestyle really doesn't upgrade until you've made good money for a good while. The people who really have it, have had it wisely for decades.

I will never make 100,000 like 99% out the rest of the coli

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Information Technology - really systems admin's, network admin's, systems/network engineers, WAN engineers, circuit actions... information assurance professionals...
is that shyt easy?

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
is that shyt easy?

Not really breh - but anyone can learn, and you only get as much as you fukk with it. That's why getting certified is so critical because it shows you can do the skills. There are boot camps out htere, but they only teach you how to pass the test - which is crap.

You can do it though breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I edit legal documents , acquire court cases, content. Publish like 3 products monthly from the information I acquire.

Biggest perk is 23 vacay personal days, every Friday o finish at 12.

And I'll be eligible to work from home next year

I'm actually thinking of moving to Jamaica and working from there and flying back like one every second month

more on your career, like it's name and less on your place of employment's name

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Not really breh - but anyone can learn, and you only get as much as you fukk with it. That's why getting certified is so critical because it shows you can do the skills. There are boot camps out htere, but they only teach you how to pass the test - which is crap.

You can do it though breh
was considering majorin in radiation therapist for CC, 74k/yr but I heard if you suck at math you might as well do something else. So im considering computer shyt since i heard its 50k/yr but goes up over the years, this true? what else do i need to know bout it?