Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Racist as fukk. Went to Biscanye bay plaza and was the worst racist experience back in 2003. Nuke that place, yeah I said it.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Cool, there is a Miami thread.

Hi 😊
I'm having a great time in Miami. Idk if it's overrated, but there are definitely lies, more lies, and fairy tales. So, I understand.
There is a sc*m for everything here.

I just want to have fun while going to school and too save money.
If you're young, you can make some serious money, if you get to the right people. In my experience, most people have been friendly right back to me and put me on. You can also go into debt because so many people want to show out. You buying the real stuff while the people you hang with or admire are wearing incredible replicas.

People faking they own those 6 figure cars, nice apartments downtown with no help 🤔. I really like Miami, but I want to try living in LA after I graduate and can make more.
Yall need to humble yourselfs in wyoming, ohio , or somewhere like north dakota! Yall aint gone be ish in these big cities big bank take lil bank

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
what happened to cause the insurers to try and run people's pockets like that? ( I mean other than the usual corporate greed)

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
6O7oyX8.jpg