Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
fukk no San Diego is on another level, Sandiego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco stadium Gas Lamp district, Carlsbad underrated hikes Oceanside the birth place of Junior Seau,Colimas used to have the top gun house. Miami touch it played out little cuba.

I visited both cities. Some Zoo isn't going to tip the scale:mjlol:

Here's why I think Miami is better

-Way better food unless your big into Chinese food or whatever. Miami actually have A1 restaurants for blacks
-better looking women
-better nightlife
-Miami Beach blows whatever beach San Diego got out of the water
-Way more things to do outside of the Miami city limits "Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood ect"
-Miami has a way better downtown area to explore

Unless you're a super California maniac, there's no way San Diego is better than Miami

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I fukk wit San Diego heavy, love it and think it's underrated, if I get a 2nd pad it would be there for the summer.. but you coming at Miami sideways tryna pump up sd..

Miami name rings bells WOLRDWIDE.. GLOBALLY. San Diego gets blank stares in its own state sometimes :heh:
My previous post stated that cacs can't stand Miami. No privilege and no white culture.

San Diego might have Messicans but it's way more of a white culture over there. I think San Diego is pretty corny and boring. Beautiful city, but you be a damn lie if you heard someone excited to go there vs Miami. :mjlol:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
lol Miami doesnt hold a candle to San Diego way more stuff to do out that way and up the I-5. You cant do out doors stuff in Miami...Go hiking, yeah get shot. Go snorkeling, yeah get eaten by gators. Go kayaking, yeah come back towing drowning illegal cubans:hhh:. Nah fukk that Miami is just like Jlo fake, untalented with a bloated ego. The Gigli of cities. fukk Miami

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
lol Miami doesnt hold a candle to San Diego way more stuff to do out that way and up the I-5. You cant do out doors stuff in Miami...Go hiking, yeah get shot. Go snorkeling, yeah get eaten by gators. Go kayaking, yeah come back towing drowning illegal cubans:hhh:. Nah fukk that Miami is just like Jlo fake, untalented with a bloated ego. The Gigli of cities. fukk Miami
The best thing about Miami is its proximity to the Caribbean

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Case and point about pale faces and Miami :mjlol:

They are the only goofies that really would put San Diego over Miami.

San Diego. He could literally talk shyt like this and absolutely nothing would happen. In Miami he wouldn't make it back to his filthy bologna smelling town.

Cacs hate Miami. Most try to avoid if they can at this point. Which makes it a better place. No corny cracker policies or Karen's.

We can't stand you Neanderthal fakkits:pacspit:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The traffic is worst than it’s ever been just fukking god awful

When people come here to visit and ask me “do you go to south beach or Brickle a lot?”

:childplease: fukk no sit in place for hours just to park in a crazy expansive parking lot just to go to crazy over priced bars

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For brehs who work remote or have a solid corporate job or business->Miami is amazing
If you're blue-collar unless you a c00n and speak Spanish it's a struggle

Love to visit 1-2 times a year, most of the women I fukk with aren't from there. But the women from there tend to be Puerto Rican and show madd love to brehs (especially if they're tapped into pro-black, Yoruba, African spirituality)

Meet'them at an Afrobeats/Amapiano/Dancehall event or party...it's damn near impossible to fukk it up

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
For brehs who work remote or have a solid corporate job or business->Miami is amazing
If you're blue-collar unless you a c00n and speak Spanish it's a struggle

Love to visit 1-2 times a year, most of the women I fukk with aren't from there. But the women from there tend to be Puerto Rican and show madd love to brehs (especially if they're tapped into pro-black, Yoruba, African spirituality)

Meet'them at an

I work remote and still don't like the traffic :mjlol:
The traffic is worst than it’s ever been just fukking god awful

When people come here to visit and ask me “do you go to south beach or Brickle a lot?”

:childplease: fukk no sit in place for hours just to park in a crazy expansive parking lot just to go to crazy over priced bars

Yes. Nothing but the truth here. This is pretty much the main reason I can't live in Miami. Too many fukking people in a city that is nowhere as big as LA or NY. It's just stifling. The infrastructure for traffic is ass. I live off of NW 67th Ave. 57th Ave is literally net next street over. It takes me 15 minutes more times than not to get over to the next street. :gucci: This is without rush hour traffic. :dead:.

Closing on my house in Lake Worth Beach this month. Can't wait. There is traffic that way too, but NOWHERE as bad as Miami. Not even close.

Last edited: