Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
How's that Miami life going, negga? I hope you didn't buy a condo or house. Just so you could live near a beach? Ha, there's other places. And there ain't no jobs.

That definitely not just Florida, although Floridians will get the worst of it. There are huge spikes nationwide. People with no claims, good credit, no tickets or violations are seeing 30-50% increases on home and auto renewals.
what happened to cause the insurers to try and run people's pockets like that? ( I mean other than the usual corporate greed)
Supposedly the residual effects of the pandemic parts shortage is still causing problems with getting cars fixed in a timely manner, thus racking up rental fees. Insurance companies are now just totaling out cars even with minor damage due to parts availability. More and more people are uninsured and driving crazy post pandemic ( you see it daily now), causing accidents and fleeing which is causing the claim rates to skyrocket by the insured. Unprecedented number of natural disasters due to increasingly unstable weather. Finally, just inflation and the increased prices for the cars/houses themselves, the parts/building materials, and labor to fix….all of that cost increase passed on to the insured. I’m terrified of what my car and home renewals are going to look like in a couple months.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How's that Miami life going, negga? I hope you didn't buy a condo or house. Just so you could live near a beach? Ha, there's other places. And there ain't no jobs.

If you got money it's no problem. Miami isn't for broke people. I have a condo that I rent out at a ridiculous amount. This insurance hike just gets passed to the tenants. :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Racist as fukk. Went to Biscanye bay plaza and was the worst racist experience back in 2003. Nuke that place, yeah I said it.
Please let me know where you are from, seems like there is no racism there. :beli:

Furthermore, them cuban bytches know better to try a Miami G like that. :mjlol:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Came to Miami on Friday for the ultra music festival..I didn't see much of Miami but I had a great time overall..it's definitely expensive but I can attribute that to the event I attended..I'll be back eventually

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Please let me know where you are from, seems like there is no racism there. :beli:

Furthermore, them cuban bytches know better to try a Miami G like that. :mjlol:
Bruh im so sick of seeing you in the Miami threads posting all types of wild:duck:. Are you even from here forreal? Now I feel like you a cac from Arkansas trolling or something.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bruh im so sick of seeing you in the Miami threads posting all types of wild:duck:. Are you even from here forreal? Now I feel like you a cac from Arkansas trolling or something.
Are you from there is the question. Because no Cubans be trying and disrespecting me without no clap back. I went high school when we had cracker day. If you don't know anything about it then you definitely ain't from there.

I believe you the same fakkit ass poster that used to follow me around damn near every thread years back. Take your goofy broke ass on somewhere. :camby:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Are you from there is the question. Because no Cubans be trying and disrespecting me without no clap back. I went high school when we had cracker day. If you don't know anything about it then you definitely ain't from there.

I believe you the same fakkit ass poster that used to follow me around damn near every thread years back. Take your goofy broke ass on somewhere. :camby:
Im broke but Im actually IN Miami tho :mjlol:. Stop telling ducktales Caleb and stay yo spic riding ass in the boonies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Im broke but Im actually IN Miami tho :mjlol:. Stop telling ducktales Caleb and stay yo spic riding ass in the boonies.
I'm pretty sure you don't own anything, lives with relatives, and just stay on your block. You must be a p*ssy ass nikka that gets punked by Cubans. :russ:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure you don't own anything, lives with relatives, and just stay on your block. You must be a p*ssy ass nikka that gets punked by Cubans. :russ:

Its plenty of people who can vouch. Obvious you prolly never even been here before fake ass nikka. Ima stop wasting my time with a obvious troll. That rep should've been the first clue.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Its plenty of people who can vouch. Obvious you prolly never even been here before fake ass nikka. Ima stop wasting my time with a obvious troll. That rep should've been the first clue.
Like I said. You are broke ass nikka that lives with relatives. You don't know shyt about cracker day. You're just an internet nerdy nikka that cares about rep from strangers. Take your socially awkward ass on somewhere.

Last edited: