Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That’s what I found so weird. Now I understand why house parties are a big deal there.
No lie. I straight shortened my trip when I was young and partying when I went to visit family in LA. :mjlol:

They were rushing me at like 9pm to go to the club. I was confused. They said the clubs closed at 2am:why:. I legit in shock

They looked at me like I had 10 heads when I said the clubs closed at 5 in Miami and that there are after party spots that closed at 10am.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
It's cool for partying for a weekend, but I couldn't live in Miami these days. I'm a little bit north in Fort Lauderdale and like it 100x better. Less traffic, cleaner and not as infested with tourists.

I think the mistake that people make coming here is that they stay on Miami Beach with all the other tourists and base their idea of the city off that. Truth of the matter is, us locals avoid Miami Beach at all costs because we know it's nothing but tourists there. That's not at all the "real" Miami. I can't tell you the last time I went out on the beach. Maybe back when LIV and Story were big, so years ago. Wynwood is cool for bar hopping and the food scene is getting better by the minute. Little Havana has some cool bars. Coconut Grove is nice and can get lit, I haven't been down there in years though.

One thing I will say though, I've been all over the world and no city has come close to having the amount of dimes that are down here. It's damn near skewed my perception of women because we can go to Sedano's down here and see more elite talent than other cities have in their poppin areas.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If that was the case. So many wack ass NYers wouldn't move down here. But most move to Ft. Lauderdale from Miami quick. They get tired of getting punked and nobody caring they from that trash infested state :mjlol:

You're fool if you think there isnt more OF hoes in NY
:why:

It's a way bigger metro area. So they are spread out. Fine chicks in general are spread out in NYC. You definitely don't see fine women everywhere you go like you do in Miami

WHAT DOES IT MATTER, NOT LIKE U GET PUSY ANYWAY

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
WHAT DOES IT MATTER, NOT LIKE U GET PUSY ANYWAY
You wish you could fukk as many broads I have.

Your no p*ssy getting fakkit ass stays online like the Internet nerdy dork you are. Maxed out your credit card on only fans whores too. You pathetic hymie

No more back and forth. Just hit me up the next time you down this way and see if you make it back to your concentration camp with your jaw in tact :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's cool for partying for a weekend, but I couldn't live in Miami these days. I'm a little bit north in Fort Lauderdale and like it 100x better. Less traffic, cleaner and not as infested with tourists.

I think the mistake that people make coming here is that they stay on Miami Beach with all the other tourists and base their idea of the city off that. Truth of the matter is, us locals avoid Miami Beach at all costs because we know it's nothing but tourists there. That's not at all the "real" Miami. I can't tell you the last time I went out on the beach. Maybe back when LIV and Story were big, so years ago. Wynwood is cool for bar hopping and the food scene is getting better by the minute. Little Havana has some cool bars. Coconut Grove is nice and can get lit, I haven't been down there in years though.

One thing I will say though, I've been all over the world and no city has come close to having the amount of dimes that are down here. It's damn near skewed my perception of women because we can go to Sedano's down here and see more elite talent than other cities have in their poppin areas.
Yeah this is pretty much accurate for locals. For me it was Coconut Grove back in the day. shyt was fire.

Last time I was in SOBE. I did promotions at club Opium:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Yeah this is pretty much accurate for locals. For me it was Coconut Grove back in the day. shyt was fire.

Last time I was in SOBE. I did promotions at club Opium:huhldup:

Yea it's wild explaining to tourists that we don't ever go to the spots that they come down here and flock to. Wynwood or Brickell is the only place i'll consider going out to these days and most times I end up saying fukk it because I don't feel like dealing with the traffic or the parking. So much easier to go out in Fort Lauderdale or Boca or Delray and not have to deal with that stuff and still have a great time.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea it's wild explaining to tourists that we don't ever go to the spots that they come down here and flock to. Wynwood or Brickell is the only place i'll consider going out to these days and most times I end up saying fukk it because I don't feel like dealing with the traffic or the parking. So much easier to go out in Fort Lauderdale or Boca or Delray and not have to deal with that stuff and still have a great time.
This why I never pay attention to the goofs that go to SOBE and then try to tell you about Miami. :why: Most goofies don't even know about Brickell.

Locals know it's a tourist trap, wack and quite honestly the party scene is trash than when we had the clubs in different neighborhoods. It's damn shame how they closed down all the party action like that in local neighborhoods. Can't believe Da Grove closes at 2 am now. It's like little LA :scust:

Yeah. Today the locals tend to go to Wynwood, Doral and Brickell in present time. Back in the day was Da Grove, N. Miami (Club Bermuda), Kendall(Cafe iguana, Fat Kats, Mars Bar)

You mention anything outside of SOBE and these goofies are straight lost.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You wish you could fukk as many broads I have.

Your no p*ssy getting fakkit ass stays online like the Internet nerdy dork you are. Maxed out your credit card on only fans whores too. You pathetic hymie

No more back and forth. Just hit me up the next time you down this way and see if you make it back to your concentration camp with your jaw in tact :mjlol:

“NERDY DORK”

YEA U DEF A SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED INCEL .. PROLLY PUSHIN 40, SINGLE, LONELY, NO KIDS

I KNOW YA TYPE

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
As I understand it, Miami doesn't have a good job market, so a lot of people moving in are working from home for jobs in other states. You guys are gentrifying the place. You bought up all the damn condos, scumbags.

It was those bitcoin fakkits and those newb tech clowns from around the country. I saw a youtube short doc about how those nerds want to make miami a new silicon valley type of place. So many punchable faces and annoying nasally voices.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It was those bitcoin fakkits and those newb tech clowns from around the country. I saw a youtube short doc about how those nerds want to make miami a new silicon valley type of place. So many punchable faces and annoying nasally voices.
When they start getting killed and robbed, they will change.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Miami for non-Spanish fluent black people who want to earn $150k/year or more?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How is Miami for non-Spanish fluent black people who want to earn $150k/year or more?
If it’s something highly skilled that too many people cannot do then you’re straight or something no one wants to do. It’s highly competitive or a surplus then they will pick who they like :mjpls: .

Now, there aren’t,from why limited research, a lot of $150K+ jobs publicized. Miami recruits nationally and internationally for top talent.