Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's cool for partying for a weekend, but I couldn't live in Miami these days. I'm a little bit north in Fort Lauderdale and like it 100x better. Less traffic, cleaner and not as infested with tourists.

I think the mistake that people make coming here is that they stay on Miami Beach with all the other tourists and base their idea of the city off that. Truth of the matter is, us locals avoid Miami Beach at all costs because we know it's nothing but tourists there. That's not at all the "real" Miami. I can't tell you the last time I went out on the beach. Maybe back when LIV and Story were big, so years ago. Wynwood is cool for bar hopping and the food scene is getting better by the minute. Little Havana has some cool bars. Coconut Grove is nice and can get lit, I haven't been down there in years though.

One thing I will say though, I've been all over the world and no city has come close to having the amount of dimes that are down here. It's damn near skewed my perception of women because we can go to Sedano's down here and see more elite talent than other cities have in their poppin areas.

Funny you say that about the women, because when I'm browsing IG it seems like there's more dimes in Miami per capita than any other city in the US and I'm not even from there! Is it the heat and humidity?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Funny you say that about the women, because when I'm browsing IG it seems like there's more dimes in Miami per capita than any other city in the US and I'm not even from there! Is it the heat and humidity?
It's cuz it's the gateway to the US for all the Caribbean and mostly South America as well. Beautiful women from the islands and places like Colombia and Venezuela. Lot of people from those countries have migrated to South Florida over the years, and also from all over the world. The weather does help but it's not the greatest weather cuz the heat and humidity can be a pain in the ass. But you look at migration patterns and it's easy to see. LA has pretty good weather as well. But most of their immigrants as well as California in general, come from Mexico and Central America. Now not saying all their women are ugly, but they do have a lot of unattractive ones. I know I've seen the refrigerator shaped comments on here quite a few times to describe them. I'd even say that the Mexicans and Central Americans in Houston and Texas in general look better. Of course I've only been to Houston once and nowhere else in Texas or Cali so this also based on my IG browsing. Just so happens that Miami gets migrations from better looking countries in general.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Not surprising or exclusive to Miami. Sounds like just as much of a colorism issue. This happens in LA, NY, Vegas and basically any American city that doesn’t have a predominantly black population base. Would never happen in Atlanta, Houston(even though Houston has a large Hispanic population), NO, or Charlotte. Don’t know why you’d be naive enough to think this is just a Miami issue. :mjpls:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps

Large amounts of uneduated people open the doors to a lot of scams. Miami is not for those who can't compete. I personally hate south Florida in general its very overrayed and I wouldn't advise it for anyone without a mba or PhD.

Very humid, very classist, very racist. Anything south of 826 you can foefwr it if you don't speak Spanish.
Very expensive too and fort Lauderdale isn't much better, low paying jobs, high ass hpises.

Don't forget south Florida is mostly small businesses, not many big companies are doing here like that. You got Motorola who hires alot outside of the area, baptist hospital, memorial hospital, carmax I think, and um which has serious money issues.

Basically the taxes and cost of living is so high combined with inflation is a death wish to those already who couldn't afford the area.

Lots of black folks moved to Georgia or Texas years back. If I don't have it to a point where I can walk in and get close to 6 figures I would consider another city. South Florida isn't it.