Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you got money it's no problem. Miami isn't for broke people. I have a condo that I rent out at a ridiculous amount. This insurance hike just gets passed to the tenants. :yeshrug:

So basically, you a scumbag landlord that just want to,stunt on other people's money

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Furthermore, them cuban bytches know better to try a Miami G like that. :mjlol:
R.55ab7e0839ff28a56ab96fcafe7d45c4

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So basically, you a scumbag landlord that just want to,stunt on other people's money
Shut up fakkit. You cant even afford to buy a property. And yes I will definitely take advantage of the market. Especially since my tenants right now are white.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What is the jobs like in Miami, like is there decent work out there for stem dudes
And did Florida legalize weed yet?
Ehh not really.. One of the bigger negatives of the area is they mainly have low paying hospitality tourism industry jobs.. Thats why you saw it boom when remote work took off..

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Shut up fakkit. You cant even afford to buy a property. And yes I will definitely take advantage of the market. Especially since my tenants right now are white.

:mjpls:

Making popular tourist destinations WHITE and EXPENSIVE.

YOU basically blackface status.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Miami is boring as hell all I gotta say Miami is as fake as The Rock. Played out and overinflated sense of self importance

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

:mjpls:

Making popular tourist destinations WHITE and EXPENSIVE.

YOU basically minstrel show blackface status. FOH with the bootstraps talk.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ehh not really.. One of the bigger negatives of the area is they mainly have low paying hospitality tourism industry jobs.. Thats why you saw it boom when remote work took off..
What about Tampa

This isn’t my first time hearing this, I’m surprised Miami isn’t one of those cities trying to attract that type of work, south Florida has potential to be bigger than what it is

Then again with rising seas people probably not trying to build like that down there, it’s probably on its last legs as a city so the best they can do is be a kick it spot for rich people until Mother Nature makes it not livable anymore

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
We got legal medical weed and recreational may be on the next ballot
the medical is just a scam for the state to collect fees and quack doctors to get paid

Also I need everyone that hates Miami to stay as far away as possible. New Yorkers and COVID transplants have ruined the city and between the most corrupt and outright criminal politicians in America and climate change: DON'T COME HERE.

MIAMI SUCKS STAY AWAY

Signed,

A Miami native

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What about Tampa

This isn’t my first time hearing this, I’m surprised Miami isn’t one of those cities trying to attract that type of work, south Florida has potential to be bigger than what it is

Then again with rising seas people probably not trying to build like that down there, it’s probably on its last legs as a city so the best they can do is be a kick it spot for rich people until Mother Nature makes it not livable anymore
I have heard good things about central florida overall as in better pay.. I remember looking thru some stats and I think median income dam near every decent city in florida paid more than miami, like naples type, lol.. :heh: Still a ton of building and investment in south florida, water would have to be knee deep before people paid attention to that in 100 years, lmaoo..

Maybe someone else can speak intimately about Tampa, I know them and Orlando experienced an influx of covid transplants also which drove up their real estate and rental prices also but in the spirit of @Digital Omen those are definitely better than Miami, everyone else go there first and second choices please..

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
We got legal medical weed and recreational may be on the next ballot
the medical is just a scam for the state to collect fees and quack doctors to get paid

Also I need everyone that hates Miami to stay as far away as possible. New Yorkers and COVID transplants have ruined the city and between the most corrupt and outright criminal politicians in America and climate change: DON'T COME HERE.

MIAMI SUCKS STAY AWAY

Signed,

A Miami native

Ironically I need about 4 million people to leave NYC