EGM’s Most Overrated Games 2005

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I forgot Battle Arena Toshinden existed :russ: it seemed good at the time at least

Anyone else used to take out the disk after the fight loaded in throw in a music CD to hear it play in the background, then pop the game disk back in before the fight's over to continue?

:flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don’t know anybody who even played toshinden let along thought it was some great game

only thing I remember is the anime had titties in it
i played it a lot as it wsa a launch PSX game. I loved it at the time but they're right, the moment Tekken and Street Fighter EX dropped, i wanted nothing to do with Toshinden and didn't give a fukk about Toshinden 2

The list is surprisingly on point with the exception of DKC. FFIX, Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie are stupidly overrated.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i played it a lot as it wsa a launch PSX game. I loved it at the time but they're right, the moment Tekken and Street Fighter EX dropped, i wanted nothing to do with Toshinden and didn't give a fukk about Toshinden 2

The list is surprisingly on point with the exception of DKC. FFIX, Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie are stupidly overrated.

Honestly, what I think kinda fukked toshinden was the fact that Sony pushed it as some sort of Sony exclusive on top of better fighters coming out. A better version coming out on the saturn kinda irritated me at the time.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect dark is a goat game of its time for console. Dkc is solid, shenmue shouldnt be on this list.

The rest you can make a case for :ehh: