Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
are y'all really from FL? because the amount of hate for my state is amazing

it's all over the Internet too not just this site

does ya birth certificate say Jackson Memorial? because I can't believe local nikkas ain't got no love for this bytch

I'm a lil busy but I'ma be back to troll I can't help myself I'm offended

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
are y'all really from FL? because the amount of hate for my state is amazing

it's all over the Internet too not just this site

does ya birth certificate say Jackson Memorial? because I can't believe local nikkas ain't got no love for this bytch

I'm a lil busy but I'ma be back to troll I can't help myself I'm offended
Yeah I'm born and raised. Parkway West. The abandoned haunted hospital. LOL. I think the demolished it last year. Started out in Opa Locka ended in Miami Lakes. I'm staying in my condo while I remodel it to rent it again. I'm in the works of buying a house in Lake Worth Beach. I'm from the 2 Live Crew days and Miami ain't shyt like how it was back then. So I do a agree with the fakeness, over population, and the ridiculous prices now. So in a sense it's definitely overrated now vs the past.

But you have to remember that the majority of these coli nikkas that are complaining about Miami are no p*ssy getting dorks. Some of them are cacs too and if you are from Miami, you know they don't get their funky asses kissed. They don't fit in Miami. So a lot of these postings of extreme hate I take with a grain of salt.

Most of the people that don't like Miami are from some wack ass state. People from Bible belt states don't like it because it's too fast and there is zero southern hospitality. People from places like NY and Boston don't like it because no one is impressed from where they are from and they will get smacked in the mouth if they come talking sideways.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah I'm born and raised. Parkway West. The abandoned haunted hospital. LOL. I think the demolished it last year. Started out in Opa Locka ended in Miami Lakes. I'm staying in my condo while I remodel it to rent it again. I'm in the works of buying a house in Lake Worth Beach. I'm from the 2 Live Crew days and Miami ain't shyt like how it was back then. So I do a agree with the fakeness, over population, and the ridiculous prices now. So in a sense it's definitely overrated now vs the past.

But you have to remember that the majority of these coli nikkas that are complaining about Miami are no p*ssy getting dorks. Some of them are cacs too and if you are from Miami, you know they don't get their funky asses kissed. iThey don't fit in Miami. So a lot of these postings of extreme hate I take with a grain of salt.

Most of the people that don't like Miami are from some wack ass state. People from Bible belt states don't like it because it's too fast and there is zero southern hospitality. People from places like NY and Boston don't like it because no one is impressed from where they are from and they will get smacked in the mouth if they come talking sideways.a hung gtg uu e

yea I know parkway I think they tore it down after that kid died who was in there trespassing

congrats on getting ya new place tho and renting the old one out gotta cash in and you can always come back home

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To me Miami is basically an upgraded San Diego
fukk no San Diego is on another level, Sandiego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco stadium Gas Lamp district, Carlsbad underrated hikes Oceanside the birth place of Junior Seau,Colimas used to have the top gun house. Miami cant touch it played out little cuba.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
fukk no San Diego is on another level, Sandiego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco stadium Gas Lamp district, Carlsbad underrated hikes Oceanside the birth place of Junior Seau,Colimas used to have the top gun house. Miami cant touch it played out little cuba.
I fukk wit San Diego heavy, love it and think it's underrated, if I get a 2nd pad it would be there for the summer.. but you coming at Miami sideways tryna pump up sd..

Miami name rings bells WOLRDWIDE.. GLOBALLY. San Diego gets blank stares in its own state sometimes :heh:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Coli nikkas thought they had cheddar
Moving to Florida was the dumbest shyt ever
Giant spiders, crocodiles, and great white sharks
I didn't know they opened a Jurassic Park
Spent their bandemic money, to be living so shytty
Head out your ass yet? Hindsight is 2020.
Thinking shyt was lit, the devil's in the details
E coli and Florida are a match made in hell