Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
They lame as fukk, trying to stop nikkas from revisiting pivotal moments in our culture.. Props for posting that avant clip, me and my dawg was watching that shyt live and was done for..

The Macho Man clip used to be on YouTube too, mad I ain't save that shyt.. You wouldn't happen to have that one do you bro? I can find out the date it aired, I made a thread on SC about it as it happened!

BTW, you been good my nikka?

I doubt I have that cus as a diehard wrestling fan it was so lame to me:sadcam:. I know I have the commercial for his Hogan diss song "Be A Man" :mjlol:.

Been all to the good homie and still at it. I got a gang of stuff I've already converted that I'mma upload to my YouTube and IG.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:hhh:
smh blocked for what? is the shyt even available anywhere else? is there a 106th DVD boxset we're taking money away from or something??

Agreed.

They’re vicious about their intellectual property even tho they’re doing nothing but letting it collect dust/age into obscurity when theres people like us who are more
Than happy to spread it and keep it alive

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These were the days brehs after school it was 106&Park, Rap City, Toonami, TRL and at night you had Making Da Band and Real World/Road Rules Challenge bringing the fukkery

Who remembers College Hill? Last episode I watched some girl and a gay dude were fighting on a boat :deadmanny:
I actually didnt watch college hill but I remember it lol.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
the jamaican cat that was battling then switches up and starts getting on some performing shyt trying to get his 15 mins of fame :dead:
yo I remember that shyt lmfao

I think dude had on a brown velour suit or some shyt,
In the middle of battling dude turns to the crowds and starts doing the "c'mon bounce" gesture with his hands:russ:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I remember that. Before then ppl would NEVER keep it a buck about the new joint but whoever that was opened the floodgates. I remember some knockoff 50 Cent Wanksta looking video premiered and the dude they asked about it after was like "I wasn't feelin it. This dude tryna be 50. There's only one 50:ufdup:" :pachaha:
From what I gather , the dude in question was Red Cafe.

Nobody was safe in 50s shadow back then lol

Daps
From what I gather , the dude in question was Red Cafe.

Nobody was safe in 50s shadow back then lol

You are right. I remember them trying to push that bum as some sort of 50 clone. They even had the audacity to mention how many times he was shot in his press kit. The video in question had him in a wife beater, Durag & fitted combo

Pitiful

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
i remember blackstreet was up there debuting a joint - i think it was wizzy wow...and NO ONE was feeling that shyt..like at all...shyt was awkward

Thats the joint Mystikal was on ...

Thats was my guy but post no limit he was jumping on some bullshyt and constantly making dumb moves
Case and point the missed opportunity to to make a classic with mannie when their chemistry was obvious. What he do sign with CMR, rode the shelf til he was let out his contract then been stuck in purgatory doing legacy tours and shyt ever since and domestic and sexual assault charges.....again.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I always thought it was dope that the only reason a Freestyle Friday battler had to win seven battles to become a champion was because Poster Boy deciding to hang it up after winning that many times.

That one time AJ gave Janet Jackson a lapdance :pachaha:.

A lot of classic moments brought up in this thread.

yo that nikka was cheesin hard as hell with his one leg up on the couch standin over Janet lol

AJ was a cool solid nikka