Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Poster boy destroying people and pretty getting a deal off his battling and just retiring as the goat

Hell rell getting flamed by poster

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
I always thought it was dope that the only reason a Freestyle Friday battler had to win seven battles to become a champion was because Poster Boy deciding to hang it up after winning that many times.

That one time AJ gave Janet Jackson a lapdance :pachaha:.

A lot of classic moments brought up in this thread.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Peep how many 106 videos on this playlist are blocked due to a Viacom copyright claim.

Classic 106 & Park moments! - YouTube

They lame as fukk, trying to stop nikkas from revisiting pivotal moments in our culture.. Props for posting that avant clip, me and my dawg was watching that shyt live and was done for..

The Macho Man clip used to be on YouTube too, mad I ain't save that shyt.. You wouldn't happen to have that one do you bro? I can find out the date it aired, I made a thread on SC about it as it happened!

BTW, you been good my nikka?

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I always notice how none of the '106 Hits' of this era get any love these days.. I'm talking about NONE.. All these throwback stations and shyt popped up the last few years and they all got the same generic ass 'songs cacs are familiar with' playlists.. fukk you mean to tell me there ain't no space for IMX first time in 2019? Nappy Roots Po Folks probably ain't got played on a station besides MTVJams in yeeeears... Them honkeys tryna rewrite history, up to nikkas to preserve they culture if they intend to let the next generation experience the greatness we did..

Daps
In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

The hosts after AJ & Free (Forgot their names) one episode the male host kept passive aggressively insulting the female host.

EDIT^^^ I found video of the second one

i feel like reporting this to the #metoo movement and see if he gets taken off Entertainment tonight
CcgZBMJUYAErFh_.jpg

Daps
I remember Master P, Silkk, Lil' Romeo were judges for the bttle rap so after Posta Boy won the battle so out of no where..Master P announced that he wants to sign Posta Boy. Posta Boy reaction was like :gucci: "You can tell he didn't want to sign P's label"

Lmao post it I was lookin 4 this thread

Daps
In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

The hosts after AJ & Free (Forgot their names) one episode the male host kept passive aggressively insulting the female host.

EDIT^^^ I found video of the second one

This was hilarious jab jab jab jab

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was hilarious jab jab jab jab

I could be wrong, but Terrence was going in on Rocsi around the time it came out that she broke up Lisa Raye's marriage and there were other rumors flying around about her. Rocsi and Terrence would always throw little friendly shots, but that day, it went way left.

What was really funny about her walk off was Terrence was still throwing shots after she walked off that day. He was acting like it was his show. I think she took a few days off. When she came back, he apologized and chalked it up to him feeling himself too much.