Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

The hosts after AJ & Free (Forgot their names) one episode the male host kept passive aggressively insulting the female host.

EDIT^^^ I found video of the second one

Terrence J kinda a fukk boy.

I went to A&T with him. I wasnt really "cool" with him like that but we have mutual friends.... good friends at that and of course seen each other around the way. BET blew his head up.

I remember the last time I saw him, was during our homecoming...

After the club, a lot of peeps met up at this Waffle House that everyone use to kick it at. I'm in there with again some of the "mutual" friends. Then he walks in with his crew (some other Aggies and friends of our mutual friends). Everyone showing love dapping each other up and he was trynna big time cats and was acting boosie like he was too good for the Waffle House. Like I saw cats that used to be his boys try to walk up to him on some "man whats up my G" and he had a "fukk you, get away from me" vibe.

Which cats was like "oh word"

Martha

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Terrence J kinda a fukk boy.

I went to A&T with him. I wasnt really "cool" with him like that but we have mutual friends.... good friends at that and of course seen each other around the way. BET blew his head up.

I remember the last time I saw him, was during our homecoming...

After the club, a lot of peeps met up at this Waffle House that everyone use to kick it at. I'm in there with again some of the "mutual" friends. Then he walks in with his crew (some other Aggies and friends of our mutual friends). Everyone showing love dapping each other up and he was trynna big time cats and was acting boosie like he was too good for the Waffle House. Like I saw cats that used to be his boys try to walk up to him on some "man whats up my G" and he had a "fukk you, get away from me" vibe.

Which cats was like "oh word"

Martha

I mean if I was him I would have definitely came back to shyt on a select few :mjpls: and scooped up some chicks like "it's me from 106&Park :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:"

Sucks he big timed yall, take solace in the fact that nothing has really panned out for him in a while (he still famous and successful but no landmark achievements :dead:)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean if I was him I would have definitely came back to shyt on a select few :mjpls: and scooped up some chicks like "it's me from 106&Park :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:"

Sucks he big timed yall, take solace in the fact that nothing has really panned out for him in a while (he still famous and successful but no landmark achievements :dead:)

Na he aint big time me... you know how them Waffle House Booths be:russ:

I was in the inside eating my Steak and Eggs. But a homey I came with who was tight with him (they had the same major and classes together) when he saw him, he got up to go speak and Terrance kinda played him.

And then while the cats TJ came in with was all friendly chopping it up with our entourage and other cats in the place people knew. He was kinda just standing all quiet and awkward looking uncomfortable and the niccas that picked up on it was like "fukk wrong with this dude":what:

He ultimately was like "lets roll yall" and made his boy leave.

But that was the last time I saw him, my boy was like "fukk that nicca":mjlol:

Martha

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Na he aint big time me... you know how them Waffle House Booths be:russ:

I was in the inside eating my Steak and Eggs. But a homey I came with who was tight with him (they had the same major and classes together) when he saw him, he got up to go speak and Terrance kinda played him.

And then while the cats TJ came in with was all friendly chopping it up with our entourage and other cats in the place people knew. He was kinda just standing all quiet and awkward looking uncomfortable and the niccas that picked up on it was like "fukk wrong with this dude":what:

He ultimately was like "lets roll yall" and made his boy leave.

But that was the last time I saw him, my boy was like "fukk that nicca":mjlol:

Martha

Someone should have made a Rocsi comment :mjlol:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Nas was on there the day Street's Disciple dropped and Free was asking him questions about different songs. She asked him about "These Are Our Heroes" and he told her he wasn't going to talk about it.

I remember this, too. NaS was pretty stand offish during the Jay and Roc beef when he made appearances on there.