Popular gif floating around the net mid 2000's

tumblr_pkznx5suI41r1tiqco1_100.gif
sub

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
- Kanye West reprimanding Free for asking him about cartoons during his premier of "Jesus Walks"

I posted that on Youtube in 2011 and they took the first part down around 2016 and the 2nd part a few weeks ago:snoop:

I remember Ludacris pulling out handcuffs saying something like Free left them at his house :pachaha:

Yeah I got all his 106 appearances and it was always his running joke to bring something that Free "left" at his crib.

I got nearly every valid guest episode from its premiere (I got the debut episode from the Apollo which was basically a concert) up until 2005-ish.

That's my video of Lil Wayne & Birdman kissing. They actually did the same thing on 106. I taped every TV appearance they had and it's on one of em. I randomly stumbled on the Rap City one and didn't notice it til a comment said it.

Here's a clip of a audience member dissing Avant's New Joint

Cam'ron showing off his Pradas and talking about leaving Rocafella

It's harder to post 106 videos on Youtube becauze they send copyright notices, often years later.

Last edited:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
BG was having withdrawal and couldn't stay still. This was their very last appearance together

goddamn this nikka BG could not stop moving. :francis: his addiction was really bad :mjcry:

i read some short interview juve did right before or in the middle of the cmr/ruff ryders block 2 block tour saying "its good to get out and there and show our faces cause some people dont know everything about us. some people think B.G. is dead." some shyt like that. that's how bad it was :(

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
goddamn this nikka BG could not stop moving. :francis: his addiction was really bad :mjcry:

i read some short interview juve did right before or in the middle of the cmr/ruff ryders block 2 block tour saying "its good to get out and there and show our faces cause some people dont know everything about us. some people think B.G. is dead." some shyt like that. that's how bad it was :(

The thing is people forget that back the day pre-high speed internet it was normal to hear "Too Short dead" or "Master P dead." But BG was always missing on TV appearances due to being locked up and on parole that it was an easy rumor to start and hear. Him &Turk were usually never around on TV appearances.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted that on Youtube in 2011 and they took the first part down around 2016 and the 2nd part a few weeks ago:snoop:

Yeah I got all his 106 appearances and it was always his running joke to bring something that Free "left" at his crib.

I got nearly every valid guest episode from its premiere (I got the debut episode from the Apollo which was basically a concert) up until 2005-ish.

That's my video of Lil Wayne & Birdman kissing. They actually did the same thing on 106. I taped every TV appearance they had and it's on one of em. I randomly stumbled on the Rap City one and didn't notice it til a comment said it.

Here's a clip of a audience member dissing Avant's New Joint

Cam'ron showing off his Pradas and talking about leaving Rocafella

It's harder to post 106 videos on Youtube becauze they send cophright notices, often years later.

Hey man is there anyway you could put up that 50 cent ep where he diss ja

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
The thing is people forget that back the day pre-high speed internet it was normal to hear "Too Short dead" or "Master P dead." But BG was always missing on TV appearances due to being locked up and on parole that it was an easy rumor to start and hear. Him &Turk were usually never around on TV appearances.
oh that’s true. i was a baby those days so i didn’t take that into account

yeah they both were missing a lot. from what i can recall i think B.G. didnt have as many verses on get it how you live because he was in rehab. that story of turk missing out on the clean recording session of bling bling cause he was too high <<<< :francis: he really fukked up his bag with that. drugs are something else

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Hey man is there anyway you could put up that 50 cent ep where he diss ja

Prolly on IG or something. It aired December 2002 and it was the debut of 50 wearing a white with colorful arms tank top. They bleeped out the name of who he said robbed Ja.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Ludacris always flirting with Free about handcuffs

50 Cent and Kanye face off and Jay Z randomly showed up

When they tried to have 4 hosts at once

Bow Wow and Tyra Banks

When Bow Wow was hosting and some gay guy came on stage twerking and Bow Wow pushed him off camera

There was a lot of freestyle Friday fukkery too
:banderas:

fukking John Cena was a guest/judge one episode