Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol... I been argued and stated that the idea of AAs being a "mixed" people and most light skin blacks are due to European admixture is a great big hyped up exaggeration that will never go away. Most autosomal DNA studies on AAs have them on average around 75-80% African, but mostly 80%. That is not really "admixed" in my opinion. If anything AAs and Caribbeans are just African transplants biologically(I know many of you do not like the word African).

From what I've seen the average AA is around 20% European. People that is NOT enough to have a grand standing impact on phenotype. Don Cheadle is said to be around 20% European and just look at him. Phenotype=/genotype.

More importantly this should hardly be surprising considering people of African descent are commonly stated to being the most diverse population on Earth due to being the oldest population.

2m4r37q.jpg

^^Eurasians only have a SMALL part of our diversity.

Meanwhile you have indignous Africans with hardly any admixture(due to mostly being hunter gatherers still) like the Khoisans being as light as Beyonce. And like I posted many times on here you have slave traders noticing the very light complexions of Igbo slaves who a good number of AAs can trace their ancestry to.

This chicks admixture hints to mostly Nigeria...
image.png

Now which ethnic group I mentioned is mostly from Nigeria?:huh:

People of African descent are really an extraordinary people especially in a deep biological sense. :wow:

My mom is light brown and 100% African, this skin color debate is some slave stuff.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think it's a number of things.

Its more complicated than we can say.

Someone who is super light and with straight hair and > 50% white shouldn't be classified as black for a number of reasons.

It's problematic.
But even with biracial people their is not really a typical look. Halle Berry and Rashida Jones are both biracial but they don't have the same look. For a long time people assumed Halle was your typical African American and Rashida is one of those biracials who could pass for straight up white. Some times genetics can be real funny like that.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
But even with biracial people their is not really a typical look. Halle Berry and Rashida Jones are both biracial but they don't have the same look. For a long time people assumed Halle was your typical African American and Rashida is one of those biracials who could pass for straight up white. Some times genetics can be real funny like that.
True. However, Depends on there black parent. Quincy Jones is like 60% SSA. Therefore Rashida is not a 50/50 split. Halle Berrys Father my be more SSA. Also it depends on the white parent too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Ancestry lets you delete it. However, I am positive they still have it in the database though.

Of course they have it on record.
It's a goldmine for the fukking Fed's. same as how our cellphone calls etc aren't secure. the govt would never just let it slide so they got secret agreements with them all..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What do you mean "100% African", did she take an admixture test. Also the image seems to be of mtDNA which doesn't mean "admixture."
Those are my test results, Ive posted my ancestry admixture which is also 100% African.

And no humans exist with the L2D outside of africa, only those who descend from it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Published data on skin reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African diversity as found with other traits."
--Relethford JH. 2000. Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.

Once again not surprising.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Those are my test results, Ive posted my ancestry admixture which is also 100% African.

And no humans exist with the L2D outside of africa, only those who descend from it.

Where?

And any human can get L2D by gene flow. You have Europeans carrying African Y-DNA and Africans like those from Chad carrying non-African R1b. Anything is possibly.