Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming you're an AA who has never set foot in Africa. :mjlol:
are we talking light skin in west Africa no. It's not a bunch of light skins like the op in West Africa walking around. Are they around yes but they aren't common. Let's not kid ourselves.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
are we talking light skin in west Africa no. It's not a bunch of light skins like the op in West Africa walking around. Are they around yes but they aren't common. Let's not kid ourselves.
I like how you completely dodged my question.

Are you a generational African-American or an actual African?
And have you set foot anywhere in Africa?

Because I can already tell you haven't. Spend an hour in Lagos and then come back and tell me light skinned Africans aren't walking around in bunches. :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Amazing how African these people are.

image.png

Interesting. @Michael9100 your thoughts?
Who is this?! :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you knew anything about DNA you would know the all these so called DNA ancestry test are complete bullshyt to begin with lmao

you can't use geography to determine blood lmao, or define has such

if you could tell somebody's race just off a DNA sample without having a match from another sample, do you know how many nikkaz wouldn't be in prison right now, or why some nikkaz gotta do 30 years just to get free

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I like how you completely dodged my question.

Are you a generational African-American or an actual African?
And have you set foot anywhere in Africa?

Because I can already tell you haven't. Spend an hour in Lagos and then come back and tell me light skinned Africans aren't walking around in bunches. :mjlol:
Being that light skin In west Africa is not common its not even common amongst African Americans. Stop acting like its a bunch of light skin people walking around. Majority are brown to deep brown. If it's not common in African Americans who have more admixture on average why would it be common in Lagos. I'm not saying light skin Africans don't exist but lets not act like black Africans are defined by light skin. They are not the majority.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
African diversity is due to the diverse terrain in the continent. There are red headed straight noses Ethiopians who genetically have no admixture. Why? Because there were mountainous regions where their ancestors lived at higher cooler altitudes.

Also skin tones vary greatly in Africans w/o the need for admixture due to different climates on the continent. It's the same way in India.

Also i notice Africans share similar features with Asians. I don't think all these traits evolved from Africans. I think climates and environments have more of an impact on phenotypes than genetics do to a certain degree. When people migrated from Africa to different areas, their physiology changed to adapt to their environments.

Obviously huge amounts of admixture will show up somehow...but not always.
She says African diversity comes from being the "oldest" Africans had more time to become diverse. The more a group diverges away the more they become less diverse. Native Americans are the least genetically Diverse since they are the "newest"

Starts at 15:00
Good lecture.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Im trollin but you claim you dont talk to anyone but purebloods.... on a predominantly AA forum:mjlol:.... aight you got it.
Tlkn real life this just sum I do in the side. On piru ion like ur tone broski