Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Those people can DESCEND from L2D but you wont find a group of europeans who simply are L2D.

Um... Thats NOT how haplogroups work. You either have it or you don't. Which is why we use "frequency" and not "pure" when dealing with haplogroups unlike with admixture/autosomal. Yes there are certain areas where an haplogroup may have originated and is largely concentrated there but thats it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I have people who think I'm mixed all the time but I have to go back 5 generations for to find a white ancestor on my pops side so the story goes

He was a slave owner :mjcry:

I actually have a great uncle who is 90 who used to be able to pass for white. Both his parents were the children of former slaves. In fact they were first cousins
:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Um... Thats NOT how haplogroups work. You either have it or you don't. Which is why we use "frequency" and not "pure" when dealing with haplogroups unlike with admixture/autosomal. Yes there are certain areas where an haplogroup may have originated and is largely concentrated there but thats it.

What groups outside of Africa have L2D

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's a number of things.

Its more complicated than we can say.

Someone who is super light and with straight hair and > 50% white shouldn't be classified as black for a number of reasons.

It's problematic.
but if both their parents are black you cant force someone to deny their blackness because their hair and skin doesnt match your small minded view of what is black. But then again someone with 50% white wont have two black parents, carry on.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'd have to see these chicks in real life with no makeup. Lighting/makeup can make people look lighter.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I have people who think I'm mixed all the time but I have to go back 5 generations for to find a white ancestor on my pops side so the story goes

He was a slave owner :mjcry:

I actually have a great uncle who is 90 who used to be able to pass for white. Both his parents were the children of former slaves. In fact they were first cousins
:mjcry:

In the US you are the race you resemale apatently. so why not just enough mixed and make life easy for everyone.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thats not my point. But since many African slaves were taken from the area of Liberia(where you said you were from), L2D is obviously found outside of Africa like most main lineages from Africa.

L2D might be part of ones geneflow, im refering to people whos genflow flow stops at L2D.

Like My paternal results if it stopped at P305 compared to that being part of the geneflow that creates two different convos

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate it when people ask me what am I?

I tell them I'm black and they say:

"no no no, there is no way you are black. One of your parents must be white."

or they say

"no you aren't you look hispanic"

Yeah... because hispanic is a race. I dont speak spanish. None of my culture comes from Spain or Spanish areas and I and my family line have been born in America for over 5 generations.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
In the US you are the race you resemale apatently. so why not just enough mixed and make life easy for everyone.
Most of us don't know enough of our family history. I know nothing about my mother's side except almost everybody is dark skinned. That's it. That's why its easier imo to say that if you woulda been considered 3/5 of a man in America your ass is black. But the black experience throughout the world is different

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
but if both their parents are black you cant force someone to deny their blackness because their hair and skin doesnt match your small minded view of what is black.
It both parents are black (more than 50% SSA ) they most likely won't be less than 50% black. Biracal People who look white mostly are genetically more white normally.

We are talking about people with one white parent. not two black parents. He brought put two biracal people and compared them to light skin people with two black parents. That is not the same.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I hate it when people ask me what am I?

I tell them I'm black and they say:

"no no no, there is no way you are black. One of your parents must be white."

or they say

"no you aren't you look hispanic"

Yeah... because hispanic is a race. I dont speak spanish. None of my culture comes from Spain or Spanish areas and I and my family line have been born in America for over 5 generations.
I get that all the time. Ive had people literally walk up to me speaking Spanish and Arab people come up to me asking if Im one of them:heh:

And I can literally trace my ancestry to a plantation owned by one of the wealthiest white men in MD. In fact theres mad people in this state with my last name and I randomly meet people who are distant cousins once or twice a year

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that all the time. Ive had people literally walk up to me speaking Spanish and Arab people come up to me asking if Im one of them:heh:

And I can literally trace my ancestry to a plantation owned by one of the wealthiest white men in MD. In fact theres mad people in this state with my last name and I randomly meet people who are distant cousins once or twice a year
breh! I live in the DMV and my family line is from South Carolina and Virgina.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It both parents are black (more than 50% SSA ) they most likely won't be less than 50% black. Biracal People who look white mostly are genetically more white normally.

We are talking about people with one white parent. not two black parents. He brought put two biracal people and compared them to light skin people with two black parents. That is not the same.
ok my bad breh. I agree with you 100%