Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither one are good indicators tbh.
skin tone ain't a great indicator tbh, facial features are much more important

The OP's post is nonsense because many black women bleach their skin, meaning that you skin you see may not and often isn't the skin they were born with. Moreover OP only posted 3 women. So not only don't we know if the women bleach, a sample of 3 women is too small to make any conclusions.

Study does say skin color is evidence of admixture in African Americans. Lighter skin usually means less black.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ancestry lets you delete it. However, I am positive they still have it in the database though.

African Ancestry guarantee they delete the sample after examining it and don't keep shyt with them. But they don't break down your DNA by ethnicity, they just tell you how much African you are.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Most of us don't know enough of our family history. I know nothing about my mother's side except almost everybody is dark skinned. That's it. That's why its easier imo to say that if you woulda been considered 3/5 of a man in America your ass is black. But the black experience throughout the world is different

That's besides the point. people always argue that mixed people look Black so they are Black..I'm saying since they think youre something other than full Black why not just be mixed

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you knew anything about DNA you would know the all these so called DNA ancestry test are complete bullshyt to begin with lmao

you can't use geography to determine blood lmao, or define has such

if you could tell somebody's race just off a DNA sample without having a match from another sample, do you know how many nikkaz wouldn't be in prison right now, or why some nikkaz gotta do 30 years just to get free

nikkas skipped right over this and kept talking like these results dont be straight horseshyt:mjlol:

Ima come up with a website that tells who ya daddy is if you type in your mamas name,and last 3 addresses:pachaha:

Im aure theres an agenda here, i just aint figured it out yet....is this their way to have blacks on some "we are one" shyt,so we will more willingly assimilate:jbhmm:

Is it so we feel less black,therefore we have less black pride:jbhmm:?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'll post the DNA tests later, but my mom is lightskin got her results back and she's 88% African. All from around the coast from Senegal to Congo :dahell:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ive literally have never heard of this "lightskin people cant be black" nonsense till I came on the coli.

You must be young then. That's an ancient conflict in Black culture. Goes all the way back to the children of raped slaves having lighter skin and getting favorable treatment by the slave master. Light skinned Blacks used to get shytted on. That only seemed to change post Civil Rights for some reason.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas skipped right over this and kept talking like these results dont be straight horseshyt:mjlol:

Ima come up with a website that tells who ya daddy is if you type in your mamas name,and last 3 addresses:pachaha:

Im aure theres an agenda here, i just aint figured it out yet....is this their way to have blacks on some "we are one" shyt,so we will more willingly assimilate:jbhmm:

Is it so we feel less black,therefore we have less black pride:jbhmm:?
If you know nothing about DNA why do you discount it as horseshyt? You sound extremely stupid making fun of DNA as if its a fabrication. DNA is the very back bone of who we are and everyone's DNA is unique. Educate yourself please.