Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Anything under 100 is cac to me, if you not a pureblood dnt tlk to me real shyt

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Those Dna test only do one side.
cBvjyHj.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
African diversity is due to the diverse terrain in the continent. There are red headed straight noses Ethiopians who genetically have no admixture. Why? Because there were mountainous regions where their ancestors lived at higher cooler altitudes.

Also skin tones vary greatly in Africans w/o the need for admixture due to different climates on the continent. It's the same way in India.

Also i notice Africans share similar features with Asians. I don't think all these traits evolved from Africans. I think climates and environments have more of an impact on phenotypes than genetics do to a certain degree. When people migrated from Africa to different areas, their physiology changed to adapt to their environments.

Obviously huge amounts of admixture will show up somehow...but not always.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Are they still claiming they mixed on they pof instagram/pof profiles though:mjpls:

I dont believe in this shyt anyway.....it can say you 70 percent european,but that black gene,that melanin:wow:
Naw you are pretty much white if you are 70% European. Let's not get out of hand here.:dame:

This woman is 70% white

invalid

Banned
Daps
There is an assumption that the amount of European blood held correlates directly with skin color among African descended people. It doesn't always end up like that and is dependent on the genes you inherited.