Light Skin Black people who are >80 % black.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get that all the time. Ive had people literally walk up to me speaking Spanish and Arab people come up to me asking if Im one of them:heh:

And I can literally trace my ancestry to a plantation owned by one of the wealthiest white men in MD. In fact theres mad people in this state with my last name and I randomly meet people who are distant cousins once or twice a year
I remember in HiDden colors 4 they were talking about due to their being a ton of slave breeding plantations there a ton of the people there are related and it might correlate to to their being a large number of incest cases there.

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
African diversity is due to the diverse terrain in the continent. There are red headed straight noses Ethiopians who genetically have no admixture. Why? Because there were mountainous regions where their ancestors lived at higher cooler altitudes.

Also skin tones vary greatly in Africans w/o the need for admixture due to different climates on the continent. It's the same way in India.

Also i notice Africans share similar features with Asians. I don't think all these traits evolved from Africans. I think climates and environments have more of an impact on phenotypes than genetics do to a certain degree. When people migrated from Africa to different areas, their physiology changed to adapt to their environments.

Obviously huge amounts of admixture will show up somehow...but not always.

You are so smart

:ohhh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I remember in HiDden colors 4 they were talking about due to their being a ton of slave breeding plantations there a ton of the people there are related and it might correlate to to their being a large number of incest cases there.
I believe it. Unfortunately the incest in my family (that Im aware of )took place long after slavery:mjlol::mjcry:

Daps
skin tone ain't a great indicator tbh, facial features are much more important

None of those count, the only thing that counts is your DNA. It can't ever lie. So if you are trying to determine somebody's background its advisable to not put too much stock in somebody's 'physical' appearance.

i have a huge extended family (100% african) and skin color is all over the place. I don't know why ppl only assume that lightskin ppl are mixed.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
None of those count, the only thing that counts is your DNA. It can't ever lie. So if you are trying to determine somebody's background its advisable to not put too much stock in somebody's 'physical' appearance.

i have a huge extended family (100% african) and skin color is all over the place. I don't know why ppl only assume that lightskin ppl are mixed.
Can You post them? It would be great for us to see these light skin Africans.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ive literally have never heard of this "lightskin people cant be black" nonsense till I came on the coli.
Smart dumb negroes, not really about shyt as it pertains to activism or charity so they rather waste they time talking about dark/light things all damn day as if it means anything in the grand scheme of things

Only on the coli did I run into people who supposed to be black but adopted the German white supremacist definition of what an African is :snoop:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
That's mean fwend
I like bein mean and doin bad stuff. You beta accept n love me for who I am cuz I'd do the same for you
I see you're quite emotional cause light brites have been owning 2016. :mjpls:
Maybe next year brudda :umad:
But @miranda sed she like dark handsome men like me. Shld I make another thread on this since you forgot the outcomes in the past?

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Smokey Robinson is 43% Nigerian (Stated in his breakfast club interview).

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
[QUOTE="KOOL-AID]
But @miranda sed she like dark handsome men like me. Shld I make another thread on this since you forgot the outcomes in the past?[/QUOTE]

Hottest rapper in the game(Drake)
Current MVP of the NBA(Steph)
Baddest chicks in the game(Bey, Rihanna)
Best posters of the year(@Phoenix_Knightly23 @malcolmxxx_45 )

Catch up :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps