Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are you ok? You created a prerequisite in your OP to try to dissuade certain people who you feel are lesser than from discussing milk...

Everything ok with you?

You grew up sheltered breh :dwillhuh:

Go outside and interact with people breh :francis:

the bolded

you're correlating drinking milk with looking in shape and being able to lift your body weight..im telling you otherwise cuz im built too..but its cool breh you can continue to drink your similac in a bottle..ill continue to consume food like a grown man to keep my size and biceps bulging to lift my bodyweight with ease :pachaha:

Nah I correlated me not giving a fukk about a persons dietary habits are if they’re either fat, frail or bad shaped and I doubt anybody else does :yeshrug:

I’ve never seen anyone walk up to a :flabbynsick: nikka and ask what they eatin to look like that. That’s just the reality of it and you “fat shaming” nikkas feelings are hurt :to:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You grew up sheltered breh :dwillhuh:

Go outside and interact with people breh :francis:

Nah I correlated me not giving a fukk about a persons dietary habits are if they’re either fat, frail or bad shaped and I doubt anybody else does :yeshrug:

I’ve never seen anyone walk up to a :flabbynsick: nikka and ask what they eatin to look like that. That’s just the reality of it and you “fat shaming” nikkas feelings are hurt :to:

Telling people they grew up sheltered and need to go outside on a message board yall...

All this vanity and self inflated ego for what?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Telling people they grew up sheltered and need to go outside on a message board yall...

All this vanity and self inflated ego for what?

And you’re on a message board in a bs thread I made, in your feelings tryin to psychoanalize :mjlol:

If you payin that much attention to random usernames who lost here, me or you :ohhh:

Milk by itself :hhh:

I’ll admit that thats an “acquired” taste :CacNonikkas:

I use it in shakes and smoothies, I see no reason to drink it by itself

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
And you’re on a message board in a bs thread I made, in your feelings tryin to psychoanalize :mjlol:

If you payin that much attention to random usernames who lost here, me or you :ohhh:

I’ll admit that thats an “acquired” taste :CacNonikkas:

I use it in shakes and smoothies, I see no reason to drink it by itself

I think about what people post.

You are full of yourself and its really corny.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
when people say they dont like milk I just assume their parents used to buy them some skimmed bullshyt

2% milk is godly, only second to chilled spring water.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think about what people post.

You are full of yourself and its really corny.

Pay close attention to and ponder the posts of random nobodies on the coli brehs :mjlol:

Hopefully you aren’t anywhere near serious fam

And on god you say the same shyt broads say about me bein full of myself then I ask them who else should I be full of then :dahell:....(:dame:)

All bs aside, it ain’t that serious. Let it go breh...

when people say they dont like milk I just assume their parents used to buy them some skimmed bullshyt

2% milk is godly, only second to chilled spring water.

Repped :myman:

They probably was drinkin powered or carnation canned milk :scusthov:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Pay close attention to and ponder the posts of random nobodies on the coli brehs :mjlol:

Hopefully you aren’t anywhere near serious fam

And on god you say the same shyt broads say about me bein full of myself then I ask them who else should I be full of then :dahell:....(:dame:)

All bs aside, it ain’t that serious. Let it go breh...

Repped :myman:

They probably was drinkin powered or carnation canned milk :scusthov:

The good ole you think alot about what people say so you must be a woman trope...You have issues clearly but we already knew that.

Now you're a nobody ahh ok. Lol.

I spoke my peace we good.

Last edited: