Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
So y'all gone act brand new like y'all never grew up drinking milk in school or poured that shyt over some cocoa Puffs and devoured the whole bowl :usure:? Ok

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Grown ass cows don't even drink cow milk, just the babies right? So why are grown ass humans walking around drinking something that we weren't meant to? Different strokes I guess :yeshrug:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease. No one cares what you drink, they just assume it’s beer and plenty of it :francis:

Been drinkin 2-3 gallons of that grade A udder juice a week since I can remember and it definitely does a body good :ahh:
OP white, only cacs can consume that nasty shyt without repercussions :camby:

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Only drink milk with cereal.

I know coca-cola is terrible for hs but once and a while i have one

Big on seltzer water.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease. No one cares what you drink, they just assume it’s beer and plenty of it :francis:

Been drinkin 2-3 gallons of that grade A udder juice a week since I can remember and it definitely does a body good :ahh:
How are you not shyting all day?