Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why are all these ppl that look like shyt commenting :whatdafukk:

I’m me, not “most black people” nikka :mjgrin:

Even if I was “half cac”, I’d be shyttin on you so who lost here :Smugkobe:

stop trolling. could’ve just made your thread appreciating milk instead of trying to link it to why your body is stronger or in shape or whatever the fukk else you’re trying to do

there are vegan body builders, people who hate milk etc who have just as nice as a body of yours and just as healthy. milk has absolutely nothing to do with that and drinking another animals milk is unnatural, not sanitary and extremely unhealthy. you bragging about drinking cow puss :picard:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I drink 10oz of this with ym breakfast. This stuff takes so great

V8-Splash-FruitMedley-64oz.jpg

Daps
After a drunken evening of pounding 10 pints of IPA, any beverage I wake up to in the morning is refreshing, be it milk or water.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease. No one cares what you drink, they just assume it’s beer and plenty of it :francis:

Been drinkin 2-3 gallons of that grade A udder juice a week since I can remember and it definitely does a body good :ahh:

you nasty af breh :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i’ve hated milk my entire lift and never broke a bone, fractured a bone, etc

meanwhile my aunt who drank milk like water has severe osteoporosis and had to get two hip replacements and struggles with bad kidney stones

No one here gives a fukk about that old frail cac broad...what in the entire fukk does that have to with me :whatdafukk:

stop trolling. could’ve just made your thread appreciating milk instead of trying to link it to why your body is stronger or in shape or whatever the fukk else you’re trying to do

there are vegan body builders, people who hate milk etc who have just as nice as a body of yours and just as healthy. milk has absolutely nothing to do with that and drinking another animals milk is unnatural, not sanitary and extremely unhealthy. you bragging about drinking cow puss :picard:

I make a thread about whatever the fukk I wanna make a thread about :mjlol: and we not talkin about body builders or anyone else, we talkin about you and you look like a malnourished low budget medieval bar wench, now get the fukk outta my thread :hhh:

Daps
Cow milk gotta be one of the worst things to drink.

Sh builds up mucus in your body, a large reason for why people get sick, have health issues etc.
There’s no scientific proof that milk builds up mucus

Can’t speak to some of the other claims about milk in this thread tho

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No one here gives a fukk about that old frail cac broad...what in the entire fukk does that have to with me :whatdafukk:

I make a thread about whatever the fukk I wanna make a thread about :mjlol: and we not talkin about body builders or anyone else, we talkin about you and you look like a malnourished low budget medieval bar wench, now get the fukk outta my thread :hhh:

you’re an idiot

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease. No one cares what you drink, they just assume it’s beer and plenty of it :francis:

Been drinkin 2-3 gallons of that grade A udder juice a week since I can remember and it definitely does a body good :ahh:

Careful on all that dairy ingestion breh...