Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

tater

Superstar
Daps
Udder and resounding no.

Lemonade is the best drink of all time.

However, my mom used to buy skim milk and I hated it. When I moved out I finally tasted that heavenly whole milk tasting like creamy goodness sliding down my throat. And I don’t mean dairy...

I’m jk I do mean dairy. The whole milk from the small dairy farms is :whew:. It almost has a sweeter taste than the mass produced milk. Delicioso.

I don’t drink milk too often though.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How are you not shyting all day?

I shyt 3 times a day but that’s from coffee / caffeine. But even if it did make me go that’s a good thing, you don’t to walk around full of shyt now do you :troll:

Udder and resounding no.

Lemonade is the best drink of all time.

However, my mom used to buy skim milk and I hated it. When I moved out I finally tasted that heavenly whole milk tasting like creamy goodness sliding down my throat. And I don’t mean dairy...

I’m jk I do mean dairy. The whole milk from the small dairy farms is :whew:. It almost has a sweeter taste than the mass produced milk. Delicioso.

I don’t drink milk too often though.

Keep goin :shaq:

Idk about lemonade, too sweet for me but lemon water is my favorite drink. I cut up a lemon and make a fresh bottle daily

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
STFU you cave dwelling cac monkey...
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Drink cow titi puss brehs :mjgrin:
Plus most black people besides East Africans are lactose intolerant so I can see why nikkas don't fukk with it milk in general.​

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
People are in here all smug talking about drink cow puss. Like vegetables are covered in bug shyt. All food is nasty if you think about it enough.

Nothing better than a cup of milk right from the fridge.

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
I drink milk with every meal. Kemps. 2 tall glasses.

I only get sick once a year :jbhmm: and only for 2-3 days when I do get sick.

Coincidence? :gladbron: