Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The good ole you think alot about what people say so you must be a woman trope...You have issues clearly but we already knew that.

Now you're a nobody ahh ok. Lol.

I spoke my peace we good.

Nah, I said you called me arrogant just like women do. You deep thinkin about what random people say is weird, especially when it’s obviously in jest.

And I mean, I love myself but I should be a nobody to you. Why this needed to be stated, I don’t know :manny:

Just give me chocolate boost

Or

Ginger Ale

What’s that :dwillhuh:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Whenever im hungover and drink some milk, i can literally feel it strengthening and replenishing me. It's glorious

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I said you called me arrogant just like women do. You deep thinkin about what random people say is weird, especially when it’s obviously in jest.

And I mean, I love myself but I should be a nobody to you. Why this needed to be stated, I don’t know :manny:

What’s that :dwillhuh:

Lies.
But carry on.
Like I said, we good.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: water is too plain and milk is :huhldup: give me a sweet simply lemonade or cold sprite.

please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease. No one cares what you drink, they just assume it’s beer and plenty of it :francis:

Been drinkin 2-3 gallons of that grade A udder juice a week since I can remember and it definitely does a body good :ahh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2:

Milk is disgusting. :scusthov:

CAC alert.:ufdup:

Drink cow puss filled (these are facts), hormone laden, antibiotic filled white fluid from an abused cow brehs.

ETA: Are you a fukken baby? No grown ass man should be drinking cow milk. Scust for real.