Let’s be honest here: outside of water there is no refreshing beverage fukkin with milk...

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
No one here gives a fukk about that old frail cac broad...what in the entire fukk does that have to with me :whatdafukk:

I make a thread about whatever the fukk I wanna make a thread about :mjlol: and we not talkin about body builders or anyone else, we talkin about you and you look like a malnourished low budget medieval bar wench, now get the fukk outta my thread :hhh:
:damn:

ether.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you nasty af breh :scust:

This neg gon be nasty af :umad:

humans arent mean to drink that shyt past childhood..im brolic because i dont need milk to put in work at the gym :mjlol:

Who said anyone needed it to put in work in the gym :mjlol:
Or do you lack readin comprehension skills...?

And fat brolic is no better than fat :manny:

you’re an idiot

And your in your way to :rip: from osteoporosis and skin cancer you bleached roach

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My son's bottle I forgot to pour out 3 days ago and left on the counter that I finally opened up and poured out today, damn near made my stomach turn:scust:

My 2 youngest sons love milk:scust:

I would’ve threw that in the garbage breh :mjlol:

I kno it smelled like an old wet pair of garbage man gloves :scusthov:

The way OP displays his severe insecurity about himself is hilarious.

This is called “the locker room” :mjlol:

Take ya bytch ass to an actually gym or a court with nikkas and see how much shyt they talk. This is mild in comparison :yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For y’all downing almond milk, what’s wrong with it?

Doctor said I was lactose intolerant when I was young but I still eat cheese and drink chocolate milk. I can’t stomach regular milk

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I would’ve threw that in the garbage breh :mjlol:

I kno it smelled like an old wet pair of garbage man gloves :scusthov:

This is called “the locker room” :mjlol:

Take ya bytch ass to an actually gym or a court with nikkas and see how much shyt they talk. This is mild in comparison :yeshrug:

Are you ok? You created a prerequisite in your OP to try to dissuade certain people who you feel are lesser than from discussing milk...

Everything ok with you?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who said anyone needed it to put in work in the gym :mjlol:
Or do you lack readin comprehension skills...?

And fat brolic is no better than fat :manny:

the bolded
please don’t comment if you A. Look/Shaped like shyt and/or B. Can’t lift your body weight numerous times with ease.

you're correlating drinking milk with looking in shape and being able to lift your body weight..im telling you otherwise cuz im built too..but its cool breh you can continue to drink your similac in a bottle..ill continue to consume food like a grown man to keep my size and biceps bulging to lift my bodyweight with ease :pachaha:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For y’all downing almond milk, what’s wrong with it?

Doctor said I was lactose intolerant when I was young but I still eat cheese and drink chocolate milk. I can’t stomach regular milk

Nothin at all I was just talkin shyt, I keep some in the fridge to mix in with my smoothies but I have no issues with real milk so...

I don’t have a need for it but it’s the best substitute in my opinion

You're saying @Luck ain't black? :ohhh:

:troll: