Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Naw but it's obvious that he ain't turning them on with his stories and if he is, they probably aren't going to admit it because its some degrading shyt.
Do you really think they're reading stories or providing the exact depiction to them that he does on here? Degrading is subjective- if the women are involving themselves with him; and from his stories - they allow themselves to engage. The difference is that he has no filter, doesn't hold things back and descriptive about it. There's married men or men in relationships that do the same type of shyt, they may not be vocal or communicate about it. But eventually all things get exposed- hence the news stories, why places like the shade room, bossip and whatever other sites exist.

Not only that -- Does he ever say where he 'forces' or makes women partake in this? This is not mind control - they have the option to say no, not participate or not fuk around with him like dumb low level thots, too; especially the married ones. You are dense.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes I wonder if you're a boy pretending to be a woman because no grown ass women would cosign boys behavior like that. You've done on more than one occasion too for the record.
Like I give a fuk what u think. I know what I do and say, and say what I mean. I already knew you were going to say that- just because I may not think along the lines of the status quo women, or have a more rational mindset doesn't make me any less of a woman. I was raised by a father and brothers to think from various perspectives and exhibit intelligence of thought.. not just base myself off emotions.

Now you can shut the fuk up u ignorant fukkin fakkit.. For the record, just because you are a verified flaming fakkit homo, with identity issues who doesn't know which hole you want to use or who to bend it over for, which dyck to suck or vagina to lick, doesn't apply to me. I don't fuk with YOUR type of style, you Rainbow Bright bytch. and YOU'RE INDEED A MAN, act like you know.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes I wonder if you're a boy pretending to be a woman because no grown ass women would cosign boys behavior like that. You've done on more than one occasion too for the record.

No grown ass man would cosign skeets reckless abandon to exposure to STDs and multiple abortions. But what grown ass woman doesn't want a spontaneous fukk session? Plenty of the men on here have had those. And to be clear, so have the women.

You really on some fantasy romance shyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really think they're reading stories or providing the exact depiction to them that he does on here? Degrading is subjective- if the women are involving themselves with him; and from his stories - they allow themselves to engage. The difference is that he has no filter, doesn't hold things back and descriptive about it. There's married men or men in relationships that do the same type of shyt, they may not be vocal or communicate about it. But eventually all things get exposed- hence the news stories, why places like the shade room, bossip and whatever other sites exist.

Not only that -- Does he ever say where he 'forces' or makes women partake in this? This is not mind control - they have the option to say no, not participate or not fuk around with him like dumb low level thots, too; especially the married ones. You are dense.

As I said, how many women are cosigning that though in the open? No self respecting female would cosign a guy like that because it makes them look bad.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I give a fuk what u think. I know what I do and say, and say what I mean. I already knew you were going to say that- just because I may not think along the lines of the status quo women, or have a more rational mindset doesn't make me any less of a woman. I was raised by a father and brothers to think from various perspectives and exhibit intelligence of thought.. not just base myself off emotions.

Now you can shut the fuk up u ignorant fukkin fakkit.. For the records, just because you are a verified flaming fakkit homo, with identity issues who doesn't know which hole you want to use or who to bend it over for, which dyck to suck or vagina to lick, doesn't apply to me. I don't fuk with YOUR type of style, you Rainbow Bright bytch. and YOU'RE INDEED A MAN, act like you know.

I'm a real person. You on the other hand are a ? until proven otherwise. You said you were a single mother raising a kid and then I hear you are married to military guy. Which one is it? You stay defending NYC because you said you are from there but you live in Maryland or NC. I don't know about you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As I said, how many women are cosigning that though in the open? No self respecting female would cosign a guy like that because it makes them look bad.
Fuk does that have to do with me? What am I cosigning? Read my first comment on this thread, you delusional dyckhead. I'm not dating or having sex with him, fuk would I cosign or care enough about it, u dumb fuk. I'm saying that if the stupid low level women that he messes with are open to engaging him, then that's what it is. This is not 100 percent on him-

Last time I checked, he cant physically fuk himself, he has to have a woman to be with right. Now again, shut the fuk up. You're gay... so who the fuk are you to speak out on anything- you cant even figure out who or what you want to be, who to be IT with and what type of 'relationship' you want. foh..

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said you were a single mother raising a kid and then I hear you are married to military guy. What is it? You stay defending NYC but you live in Maryland or NC. I don't know about you

Right, you dont know NOT one thing about me, continue to search my prior posts and history so you can figure it out, since you seem to be so damn all knowing. Bytch, I'm not married (don't want to be) Rest is none of your business, u dumb fuk and you're "idea" of my location, my life story is fukkin wild obsessive and weird af, also
:duck:
and if you continue trying to propagate incorrect and false claims, I will fuk u up or have you fukked up. Period.
Not proving shyt to you, faq.. and all that shyt you wrote.. :dead::deadmanny:
That PROVES that you know NOTHING about me.. and I'm not disclosing shyt about me on here other than what I choose to let people know. The only part that you're dumbass got right is that I'm a mother. Now the rest you can sit back and keep wondering about. Who the fuk are you for me to reveal anything about myself. I say what the fuk I want, what I believe, even if it goes against the common rhetoric or stance. I could give less of a fuk what you think; this is the internet and a public forum for discussion.. and????

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I would hope it's for the reason that I don't waste time reading his bullshyt either

It's fukcing sick. You guys cheering it on. All of it is as juvenile as juvenile gets

And I would hope actual women aviod such bullshyt IRL

Duke is likely trolling cause we caught him posting from an alt once. I don't remember the thread and my level of care is very low so I won't try to find it

Please Sistren. Do not entertain such nonsense

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk does that have to do with me? What am I cosigning? Read my first comment on this thread, you delusional dyckhead. I'm not dating or having sex with him, fuk would I cosign or care enough about it, u dumb fuk. I'm saying that if the stupid low level women that he messes with are open to engaging him, then that's what it is. This is not 100 percent on him-

Last time I checked, he cant physically fuk himself, he has to a woman to be with right. Now again, shut the fuk up. You're gay... so who the fuk are you to speak out on anything- you cant even figure out who or what you want to be, who to be IT with and what type of 'relationship' you want. foh..

I would expect a single mother to be disgusted at someone who from the sound of things is a deadbeat father. You doing too much juelzing.

And please be more creative with the insults if you're going to use them. dikkhead this, stupid that, and you're gay. Well, no shyt. I'm gay. I'm happy. Aren't you? Maybe you should try it out sometime since you seem like you're on your period all on the time. You should go get some p*ssy. I'm not talking about a vagina. I mean a cat like the animal. I hear they are therapeutic.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm a real person. You on the other hand are a ? until proven otherwise. You said you were a single mother raising a kid and then I hear you are married to military guy. Which one is it? You stay defending NYC because you said you are from there but you live in Maryland or NC. I don't know about you.
I'm a real person in REAL LIFE.. how ignorant the fuk are you??! This internet shyt is what it is which is why I don't need to justify nothing to you. And I'm the woman that you want to be; not the one you pretend to. Not like you, I actually value my information privacy.. that's why you're all revealing azz is stressing over your gay photo spread (wild homo) over the internet. With you up here in forums whining about how someone stole your identity and photos blasted up everywhere.

Dumb ass still hasn't learned? Because you expect me to put my life history and pics on here for mass distribution? fuk out my face with that. Go book something over the gay gram so you can have weekend stop and shop money; stop wasting my time quoting me.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, you dont know NOT one thing about me, continue to search my prior posts and history so you can figure it out, since you seem to be so damn all knowing. Bytch, I'm not married (don't want to be) Rest is none of your business, u dumb fuk and you're "idea" of my location, my life story is fukkin wild obsessive and weird af, also
:duck:
and if you continue trying to propagate incorrect and false claims, I will fuk u up or have you fukked up. Period.
Not proving shyt to you, faq.. and all that shyt you wrote.. :dead::deadmanny:
That PROVES that you know NOTHING about me.. and I'm not disclosing shyt about me on here other than what I choose to let people know. The only part that you're dumbass got right is that I'm a mother. Now the rest you can sit back and keep wondering about. Who the fuk are you for me to reveal anything about myself. I say what the fuk I want, what I believe, even if it goes against the common rhetoric or stance. I could give less of a fuk what you think; this is the internet and a public forum for discussion.. and????

Okay and after reading all that, I still feel the same way about you. :yeshrug: thank you for writing all that for me. I felt lousy about myself this morning but now I feel better. Enjoy your day.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They silent because they know their place, just like children. Children can talk all their bullshyt when they're anongst each other and adults that they don't respect. But when real grown folks and alpha men talking, they know to be silent cuz all their bullshyt feminist ideologies and sentiments don't mean shyt in the real world.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Every skeets thread is about him being a disgusting disease seeking p*ssyhound or some tramp he allegedly knocked up and wants her to abort....

I have no interest in or connection to the duck tales of the ratchet and the restless.

I was through with his threads after he posted some taco Tuesday stripper vomiting in his car

LOL. Chic that threw up in my car was off POF. We had a good night that night. I made her clean my shyt too, glad you remember. Ma I aint no different from other nikkas, I just don't filter my shyt to make it seem likable, it is what it is...so imma make botches like you mad cause I am telling the truth. I know alot about women so I expose alot about yall to these virgins and non-p*ssy getting nikkas in here. I want my nikkas to eat and get p*ssy. Yes these bytches be aborting, in no way I intend for random hoes I don't even know the names of have my kid. Happy Friday