Ladies of the coli, how come y’all be avoiding @skeetsinternal threads

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I would hope it's for the reason that I don't waste time reading his bullshyt either

It's fukcing sick. You guys cheering it on. All of it is as juvenile as juvenile gets

And I would hope actual women aviod such bullshyt IRL

Duke is likely trolling cause we caught him posting from an alt once. I don't remember the thread and my level of care is very low so I won't try to find it

Please Sistren. Do not entertain such nonsense

bro why you talking shyt like your posts dont stink lol, we've seen your threads and your no different from skeets smh

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
And please be more creative with the insults if you're going to use them. dikkhead this, stupid that, and you're gay. Well, no shyt. I'm gay. I'm happy. Aren't you? Maybe you should try it out sometime since you seem like you're on your period all on the time. You should go get some p*ssy. I'm not talking about a vagina. I mean a cat like the animal. I hear they are therapeutic.

ite paz, this was funny lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
cot damn, so deadly with the posts, im loving it
No patience for it. That dumb creature beta bytch is triggered af.. feeling the need to come at me, knowing his whole existence is futile. Nothing about his posts offers any substance, always on some fake Wikipedia level of intellectualism .

Think since backpage shut down (his gay/trans-scending/bi days are numbered ) has way too much time on his hands, and he's in a cash clutch, taking her (his) frustrations out on this thread; I would be helpful and suggest he start off with some type of online learning program but that would be useless bc that degree (or any type of degree) that he gets might as well be issued on toilet paper.. worthless, wiki-quotes don't count as research and he doesn't seem like he likes to read anything informative or know how to use facts.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
No patience for it. That dumb creature beta bytch is triggered af.. feeling the need to come at me, knowing his whole existence is futile. Nothing about his posts offers any substance, always on some fake Wikipedia level of intellectualism . Think since backpage shut down (his gay/trans-scending/bi days are numbered ) has way too much time on his hands; I would be helpful and suggest he start off with some type of online learning program but that would be useless bc wiki-quotes don't count as research and he doesn't seem like he likes to read or know how to use facts.

did you ever see the blog post he made about fantasizing over hulk hogan and ric flair?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did you ever see the blog post he made about fantasizing over hulk hogan and ric flair?

Wait.... whutttttt???!!:weirdo::weirdo::wrist:
giphy.gif

No, I haven’t... lol!!! :laff:Point me in that direction.Please......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ite paz, this was funny lol
:martin:which part?? the one where he says that he's "gay and happy" or the one that sounds like a junior high school level comeback about a therapy cat.. or hold up, the one about me being on my "period" that no other person has said to a woman as a "comeback" since the history of time.
:comeon:
61852718.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
bro why you talking shyt like your posts dont stink lol, we've seen your threads and your no different from skeets smh

My friend friend is the same one I been fukcing since March 2017. We didn't talk for months and I didn't fukc anyone new. I just waited.

I met her when I was 19 and we have been in love for over 20 years. We can't be together for real for real but whenever we can we have a wild affair (like when we live in the same town, or once when I would drive to her one weekend a month)

She's pre menopausal so pregnancy is not a huge factor, but I pull out when I bus

Cause I am careful

Don't compare me to a dirty dikc niqqa who fukcs random POF bishes raw on the reg

Or who writes stories about such anyway

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This man skeetsinternal is hellbound

Can't save this breh :wow:

But I'm here for every single thread :mjlit:
If he is hellbound then so are millions of our ancestors. Throughout history women were treated like property and were just raped by the strongest males. Rape was very common back then :yeshrug:). It wasn't until after the middle ages that men really started to :whoa:with the raping of women. In the caveman days your average male would go hunting then eliminate potential competition standing between him and the woman he wants to fukk. Afterwards he'd justrape her if she wasn't down:damn:. In fact Genghis Khan is an example of this phenomena :francis:. Breh went around impregnating millions of women in Asia ,the middle east , and Europe. 1 in 200 men today are descendants of Genghis Khan :picard:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
LOL. Chic that threw up in my car was off POF. We had a good night that night. I made her clean my shyt too, glad you remember. Ma I aint no different from other nikkas, I just don't filter my shyt to make it seem likable, it is what it is...so imma make botches like you mad cause I am telling the truth. I know alot about women so I expose alot about yall to these virgins and non-p*ssy getting nikkas in here. I want my nikkas to eat and get p*ssy. Yes these bytches be aborting, in no way I intend for random hoes I don't even know the names of have my kid. Happy Friday
:salute: