Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's a fukking loser and women like to be around winners.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of what he said is true, then you got your nasty awards all fukked up.

Although I would have expected the simp user to say that.

Girls only like shyt like that though. :yeshrug: when I say girls, I'm speaking on a mental level. No grown ass women would be caught dead bigging him up because dude is an embarrassment. Dude is basically on the level of Ike with the Iverson jersey.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Girls only like shyt like that though. :yeshrug: when I say girls, I'm speaking on a mental level. No grown ass women would be caught dead bigging him up because dude is an embarrassment. Dude is basically on the level of Ike with the Iverson jersey.

Are you a woman?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a woman?

Naw but it's obvious that he ain't turning them on with his stories and if he is, they probably aren't going to admit it because its some degrading shyt. Dude takes pride in ruining women so why would they want to associate themselves with that. The women that give him the time of day more than likely treat him like an embarrassment where they don't even go out with him in public. Notice dude has never said he's in a relationship or has a girlfriend. No women asking him to claim them. Why is that? He basically bragging about being a side chick.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because he's a fukking loser and women like to be around winners.
The women that he's with probably think that he's the winner. Doubt that they're in this forum reading his write ups or disclosing the situations to them in the same manner that he does on here. You're not in the scenarios to speak about their perspective on him or call him a loser.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Naw but it's obvious that he ain't turning them on with his stories and if he is, they probably aren't going to admit it because its some degrading shyt.

Or it's just the Coli version of a romance novel and this is their guilty pleasure. :lolbron:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if at least 60% of them had to admit to themselves that they were that woman at least one time. :mjlit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women that he's with probably think that he's the winner. Doubt that they're in this forum reading his write ups or disclosing the situations to them in the same manner that he does on here. You're not in the scenarios to speak about their perspective on him or call him a loser.

Sometimes I wonder if you're a boy pretending to be a woman or you aren't a real person because no grown ass women would cosign boys behavior like that. You've done on more than one occasion too for the record.